Now that I'm secretly dating a single mother of 4 I have new found respect 4 Somali hooyos raising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
kids on their own

I'm beyond shocked at what she does day in and day out. WOOOOOOOOOOW!

She wakes up at 4am and only sleeps 5 hours on any given weekdays. Respect.

On top of that she has her kids on a disciplined routine where they even pray every Salat.

I will no longer complain of my days.

No wonder she's in top shape. She would shame many of you females here with no kids

Zailah

Exam season guys !
kids on their own

I'm beyond shocked at what she does day in and day out. WOOOOOOOOOOW!

She wakes up at 4am and only sleeps 5 hours on any given weekdays. Respect.

On top of that she has her kids on a disciplined routine where they even pray every Salat.

I will no longer complain of my days.

No wonder she's in top shape. She would shame many of you females here with no kids

Would you marry her and make it her halal?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Is it the o mustache that attracts all the ladies, you keep dating a new one every week.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Would you marry her and make it her halal?

I'm already seeing the difficulties as I talk to her ( her kids interrupting ) I can't see myself raising another man's kids but she could steal my feelings and I might seek good deeds by committing to her. There are already several things I like about her, like how she gives me awesome massage and how she's a go getter.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I'm already seeing the difficulties as I talk to her ( her kids interrupting ) I can't see myself raising another man's kids but she could steal my feelings and I might seek good deeds by committing to her. There are already several things I like about her, like how she gives me awesome massage and how she's a go getter.

So it’s a maybe.

IMG_1560.PNG
That is not him . Menace looks like a skinny farax version of Suge Knight . His real name is Sharmarke .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending