Novice work out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayo

Already bought my grave
What program do you guys think is the best beginner work out, like for a person with 0 experience Lifting

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Strong lifts 5x5 for the first 6months-1 year you will transform into a niga that works out.

After that it depends on your personal body type and what you want if you want this

If u want this kind of transformation

https://images.app.goo.gl/UTXMEWmYHvyh3ALv5

Sign up for kinobody Greek god program after 6 months/a year of strong lifts 5x5 just eat lots of oats, eggs,tuna,rice pasta,bread,chicken,beef, typical Somali shit and drink 2-3 L a day

Last edited:
I've actually been searching this up I'll start doing Michel b Jordan's workout it is very difficult but it helps you gain muscle really fast

Nin-culus

Laandheer
What do you think about that workout? I'm planning on starting to do it it seems really intense but worth it
Looks possible and nothing too advanced in there I would be more focused on the diet part as that’s what matters and on the workout guide if you follow it you will have to also take creative mono hydrate and protein powder but it looks like a plan. And I’m try my best

Looks possible and nothing too advanced in there I would be more focused on the diet part as that’s what matters and on the workout guide if you follow it you will have to also take creative mono hydrate and protein powder but it looks like a plan. And I’m try my best
Yeah I'm struggling to find a good diet to stick with I think I'll stick with proteins and cut carbs out

Status
Not open for further replies.