Notorious far-right youtuber is in love with Ilhan

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Scumbag used Hodan's death for political points. Disgusting.

min 4:00
Why couldn't he be an ignorant American like massaman

But Yeh Scumbag move to use hodhan like that, I just wish that isn't her legacy, hopefully her legacy will be a defeated all shabab and a peacefull and prosperous Somalia

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Abdalla

I’ve joked about alla ya raxma Hodan.

I’m clean hearted man

I joke about many things here.

However I stand by my insertion that Hodan died because she underestimated the disease that kills, a disease called Somalia.

I think this Youtuber understands the strategy here.

It’s a very cynical strategy, but Donald Trump is running for re-election and he’s running against Ilhan Omar for President.

And I understand that Ilhan is ineligible to ever become President, but Trump is setting up a caricature of the Left and Ilhan is the representation of that. She’s Muslim, a Democrat, a woman, a hijabi, and a refugee. All of the xenophobia that exists in America will be directed at her....and President Trump will use her as a tool for his re-election

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I think this Youtuber understands the strategy here.

It’s a very cynical strategy, but Donald Trump is running for re-election and he’s running against Ilhan Omar for President.

And I understand that Ilhan is ineligible to ever become President, but Trump is setting up a caricature of the Left and Ilhan is the representation of that. She’s Muslim, a Democrat, a woman, a hijabi, and a refugee. All of the xenophobia that exists in America will be directed at her....and President Trump will use her as a tool for his re-election
He is running against ilhan and his crazy tactics won't win him a re election by going after and saying some racist stuff

Has actually exposed trump for what he is a racist, trump is hugely disliked he hasn't built a border wall

He a almost got impeached last week because of the whole ilhan debacle

Going after a Muslim hijabi refugee Somali women hasnt gone well for trump

Am pretty sure he won't be re elected

He is running against ilhan and his crazy tactics won't win him a re election by going after and saying some racist stuff

Has actually exposed trump for what he is a racist, trump is hugely disliked he hasn't built a border wall

He a almost got impeached last week because of the whole ilhan debacle

Going after a Muslim hijabi refugee Somali women hasnt gone well for trump

Am pretty sure he won't be re elected

It actually went very well for him in the minds of many people.

Ilhan Omar has a 9% approval rating amongst swing Democrat voters. People don’t like Ilhan at all, so Trump basically set up Ilhan as his opponent for the 2020 election.

Trump not being able to build the wall can easily be blamed on the intransigent Democrats like Nancy Pelosi who refuse to allocate funds for this wall. So the Trump supporters won’t blame him for not building the wall, but they’ll lay the blame at the feet of Ilhan and the entire Democrat Party

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Ilhan Omar has a 9% approval rating amongst swing Democrat voters. People don’t like Ilhan at all, so Trump basically set up Ilhan as his opponent for the 2020 election.

Trump not being able to build the wall can easily be blamed on the intransigent Democrats like Nancy Pelosi who refuse to allocate funds for this wall. So the Trump supporters won’t blame him for not building the wall, but they’ll lay the blame at the feet of Ilhan and the entire Democrat Party
You're smart ilhan is being used by Nancy Pelosi she's a trump opposite
She's also muslim immigrant refugee as a women
Going after her almost got trump impeached and was widely condemned

Trump is making a mistake by setting ilhan up as his opponent he will loose the majority of his rational voter Base

He has still yet to deliver on his promises

ilhan has large support and her trump like behaviour is winning her a lot of attention

And she's also helping along with rashida and octasio the image of trump as a racist sexiest nazi

A strategy that might work

That approval rating is fake news. And she is a Rep, so only her constituency' rating matters.

Trending