Noticed more Somali girls

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
are openings up their own cosmetic line lol what has started this hype?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somali girls should become IG models that shit is profitable than a mofo and you could use the big platform to get even more sales for your cosmetic brand :manny:

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I support this.

My sister is starting her own lash extensions business.
Running a small business is one of the best things you can do, its tough but being your own boss is something people need to value more.

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
I've turned a couple xalimos into bad girls but those days are over :mjcry:

No more corrupting our womenfolk :mjcry:
I feel like your business model is like the tobacco industry, they get you addicted then sell you stuff to help with the addiction

Be honest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
probably many FOB's who follow her plus she showing mad curves she plus size hijabi model .
Thats any ig model sxb thirsty fobs are where the money comes from. The fact shes wearing hijab too makes it more sexier to them also :manny:

My rule of thumb is that if the abaaya cant cover the curves their aint much you can do :manny:
I feel like your business model is like the tobacco industry, they get you addicted then sell you stuff to help with the addiction

Be honest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im gonna keep it honest with you sxb i've done something unspeakable things that I'm too ashamed to even say here :browtf:

As for the institute i never did that but it does seem like a good idea :damedamn:
My brotha riyaale I doubt her followers are fake I quickly scrolled thru whos following her and for the most part they look like real people :manny:
But even if they are fake its not a bad idea to get a bunch of fake followers which will eventually result into you getting a lot of real followers. Alicia keys did the same thing and it worked out pretty good for her :manny:
Working for yourself vs being paid to post on SM that could be shut down and you’d be out of a job :ayaanswag:
Come on Gambaro instagram may get shut down but there will always be a new social media platform they can transition onto. Look at how well some viners like kingbach transitioned :manny:

Thats any ig model sxb thirsty fobs are where the money comes from. The fact shes wearing hijab too makes it more sexier to them also :manny:

My rule of thumb is that if the abaaya cant cover the curves their aint much you can do :manny:

Im gonna keep it honest with you sxb i've done something unspeakable things that I'm too ashamed to even say here :browtf:

As for the institute i never did that but it does seem like a good idea :damedamn:

My brotha riyaale I doubt her followers are fake I quickly scrolled thru whos following her and for the most part they look like real people :manny:
But even if they are fake its not a bad idea to get a bunch of fake followers which will eventually result into you getting a lot of real followers. Alicia keys did the same thing and it worked out pretty good for her :manny:

Come on Gambaro instagram may get shut down but there will always be a new social media platform they can transition onto. Look at how well some viners like kingbach transitioned :manny:

Alicia keys did the same thing and it worked out pretty good for her:ayaanswag:confusion

Trending