nothing to eat, no electricity, no medicine but fancy fashion (Walee qaaradu inkaar bey qabtaa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
View attachment 7032 View attachment 7033 Meanwhile Steve job (net worth 10 billion)lived in 3 bedrooms house and wore these ripped jeans
It's not Islamic for a man whom Allah (SWT) has blessed with wealth to present himself to the public as a destitute person. Believe it or not, it's more Islamic for a billionaire to wear nice clothing, possess a spacious house and drive a luxurious car without being extravagant. The Prophet (SAW), the wealthy Sahaba and salaf like Imam Abu Hanifa, al-Layth ibn Sa'ad, Malik ibn Anas, etc. all wore the finest clothing of their time when they had the means.

"But as for the favor of your Lord, report [it]" Surah Ad-Duhaa (93:11)

It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one will enter Paradise in whose heart is a mustard-seed of arrogance.” A man said: “What if a man likes his clothes to look nice and his shoes to look nice?” He said: “Allaah is Beautiful and loves beauty; arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.” Narrated by Muslim, 91.

In another (hasan) hadith, the Prophet (SAW) said: “Allah loves to see the mark of His Benevolence on His creatures.” [al-Hakim and Tirmidhi]

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Steve job was genius hippie Buddhist and people like him material stuffs don not mean lot to them. They conquered their greedy and lust, I respected them for that.

In his last days he questioned everything he believed and what he has done and lamented about time fleecing.

That is also extreme. What is the point earning billions when you are walking around in ripped shoes .humans need to look good sometimes and enjoy what they have earned .there needs to be a balance between the lavish kneegrows lifestyle and the ouright stinginess of some other cultures .
Maybe the material things do not matter for him, the basic needs are enough for him.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Why bother rocking j.m westons in that kind of place:ivers: its not even a town, its a village :damn:

It's not Islamic for a man whom Allah (SWT) has blessed with wealth to present himself to the public as a destitute person. Believe it or not, it's more Islamic for a billionaire to wear nice clothing, possess a spacious house and drive a luxurious car without being extravagant. The Prophet (SAW), the wealthy Sahaba and salaf like Imam Abu Hanifa, al-Layth ibn Sa'ad, Malik ibn Anas, etc. all wore the finest clothing of their time when they had the means.

"But as for the favor of your Lord, report [it]" Surah Ad-Duhaa (93:11)

It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one will enter Paradise in whose heart is a mustard-seed of arrogance.” A man said: “What if a man likes his clothes to look nice and his shoes to look nice?” He said: “Allaah is Beautiful and loves beauty; arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.” Narrated by Muslim, 91.

In another (hasan) hadith, the Prophet (SAW) said: “Allah loves to see the mark of His Benevolence on His creatures.” [al-Hakim and Tirmidhi]

You are right from religious point view but do you remember Caliph Omar and how he had lived his life. Not him most the 5 caliphs lived simple life.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
All african countries were fine before colonization with their own political structures that were stable, imagine if they developed naturally and learnt how to make use of their resources.

Somalis should have annexed much more fertile land tho man :snoop:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The man was dying it is normal thing to question your whole existence/ experience.

not in that since you dam nomad, im referring to him questioning how he didnt spend time with his family, importance of health and the existence of God,

If you had talked to him about god when he was healthy he wouldve spat on your face.

Damn, this made me sad. I remember seeing this in the aljazeera program witness :a day in the capital of drc kinshasa .I remember cringing when I saw this and couldnt help but feel sorrow for these people. I wish these people would know the meaning of being successful.:snoop:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Damn, this made me sad. I remember seeing this in the aljazeera program witness :a day in the capital of drc kinshasa .I remember cringing when I saw this and couldnt help but feel sorrow for these people. I wish these people would know the meaning of being successful.:snoop:

I wish they know that its better rising up/revolting against the so called government down there and dignity and the right to your land's resources is more worth then the fear of dying in the uprising. They need to overthrow that Kabila guy and dismember him.

Status
Not open for further replies.