Nothing feels real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody ever feel like their surroundings aren’t real? Like you seem like your in a video game. Things don’t feel real or that you’re missing a part of reality? I don’t know how to do with this issue.

Stop thinking like that! Just say acudibillah

Really thats called dp/dr and its a precursor for serious mental illness

Is everything okay with you?

You remind me of another person from this morning if this is you hun, I want you to know that its okay to ask for help. I'm getting the vibe your trying to seek assistance by making all of these threads. Please speak to someone close to you and let them know how your feeling. If my dms were open I wouldve done this privately but please discuss your feelings with someone close to you!!!

I wish you nothing but the best

Last edited:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
There is nothing to miss. All is darkness, a dimly felt projection on a black screen

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Samira how are you feeling? Idk if what you post is trolling or not but thats a negative perspective to have about the world.

There is no world. You walk a tightrope for a while, do some tricks for a cheering crowd; all before tumbling back into the eternities from whence you came. This is life. This is the marvel and spectacle. But the rope can only be seen by those with an open eye

How is the darkside if you are tired of it come to the light of iman

You bow before a being who has utterly abandoned you

There is no world. You walk a tightrope for a while, do some tricks for a cheering crowd; all before tumbling back into the eternities from whence you came. This is life. This is the marvel and spectacle. But the rope can only be seen by those with an open eye

Haye sheekada wan fahmay, iska ciyaar :ulyin: trolling at its finest :comeon:

How do you know God abandoned us?
I bow down to the creator of the heavens and earth who is above his throne and he is close to us through his knowledge. If God abandoned us this universe would have scrambled and scattered to ashes.
Who do you bow down to the creator or the creations?

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

Yo Why do this website attract do many weirdos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending