Not the first time Hijabis have fangirled en masse for an internet Muslim star. London 2014-Adam Saleh

World

VIP
The point is regarding Modesty. Imagine your own mother or wife behaved this way?
i don’t understand why they behaved like that tbh

maybe mn somalis are just weird

he’s just an old guy that posts youtube islamic videos :mindblown:

why would fangirls exist for him?

The man is clearly good looking and famous so he will have fan girls the problem here is somali parents usually don't teach their kids proper adaab and this is the result

Lol he’s not old. I would have guessed late 20s.

i mean dawah man who is part of his group is in his mid 30s so i’m guessing he’s around the same age

compared to 15 year old girls etc yeah he’s old
Once you get to your mid to late 20s, you’ll be apart of a group that isn’t based on age.These little girls don’t look at their precise ages. They see a young looking man who they think is handsome and then act stupid. Honestly, teenage girls can be terrible.

World

VIP
Once you get to your mid to late 20s, you’ll be apart of a group that isn’t based on age.These little girls don’t look at their precise ages. They see a young looking man who they think is handsome and then act stupid. Honestly, teenage girls can be terrible.
i don’t think so tbh

never seen anyone from the UK act like this

there is something culturally wrong with minnesota, maybe they’re not used to people from Uk coming over or something

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
i don’t think so tbh

there is something culturally wrong with minnesota, maybe they’re not used to people from Uk coming over or something

Its just American culture that has rubbed off on them, these guys love “raging”.

Look at music festivals in America, people regularly get killed from the stampedes. Remember that Travis Scott concert from not too long ago.

If Zakir Naik showed up in New Jersey, you’ll see grown Desi men act like this.

i don’t think so tbh

UK? This whole thread is based on my post of UK girls acting the same for Adam Saleh. Did you even watch the video ?

Trending