Not effing around coalition

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

These black guys have had enough of police killings and are taking matters into their own hands...by walking around downtown with semi-auto rifles and dressing in black camo.

If they really want change, they should find all the gangsters killing black kids and hand them over to police. Mixed up priorities my niggas

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why is it bad when blacks do it but nobody bats an eyelid when white militias have been doing it forever? They even threaten police and keep their arms.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Why is it bad when blacks do it but nobody bats an eyelid when white militias have been doing it forever? They even threaten police and keep their arms.
To your first question, blacks with guns are perceived as more dangerous and white militias come across as (white) people’s uncles and cousins who are patriots.

What I’m saying is they should focus their energy on improving their community from the inside and not worry about police

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
To your first question, blacks with guns are perceived as more dangerous and white militias come across as (white) people’s uncles and cousins who are patriots.

What I’m saying is they should focus their energy on improving their community from the inside and not worry about police
Police have systematically been anti Black and recruit right wing whites to their force. Those forces police predominately black communities which causes friction. Whites shouldn't have the privilege to form militias for hundreds of years and all of a sudden when blacks do it it's bad.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Police have systematically been anti Black and recruit right wing whites to their force. Those forces police predominately black communities which causes friction. Whites shouldn't have the privilege to form militias for hundreds of years and all of a sudden when blacks do it it's bad.
I don’t know about the systematic part. They’re hired to stop crime and crime is rampant in black communities. They have an anti-crime bias if anything. What these guys can do is tackle the issues facing the black community rather than worry about arrests gone wrong.

Trending

Latest posts