Not all Jews were rich

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Some of you act.like all Jews were.rich or they all used to dominate the world. Wallahi everytime I read about Jews living The Lowlands I read about them being poor mīdgos who did hard labour and baked cookies etc did that kind of work markaa this shines different light on Jews in Europe. Because according to most of you on this forum. Jews were rich everywhere kkkkkk. Don't get me wrong I am not Jew hater and I am Semite myself of course since I descend from aabo Cusmaan who was the first noble Soomaal.

Markaa back to point

I was still gobsmacked reading all this and will do more research

I will come back to you gaajos wa billahi tawfeeq

Signing out

CaliTedesse

Of course not, but they keep the wealth circulating in their own community so they can open businesses that cater SOLELY to other Jews.

They also live in Jewish enclaves and their children go to Jewish schools so wherever they live, it's like a mini Israel.

Even South-East Asians live the same way in the UK, the money is kept within their own circles and even Somalis contribute to their wealth by renting their houses and shopping at their shops. eating at their restaurants and cafes.

Look at Birmingham for example, it's shocking.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Of course not, but they keep the wealth circulating in their own community so they can open businesses that cater SOLELY to other Jews.

They also live in Jewish enclaves and their children go to Jewish schools so wherever they live, it's like a mini Israel.

Even South-East Asians live the same way in the UK, the money is kept within their own circles and even Somalis contribute to their wealth by renting their houses and shopping at their shops. eating at their restaurants and cafes.

Look at Birmingham for example, it's shocking.
Wow there is 4.5 system in musjidd now?

Apollo

VIP
People mainly talk about Ashkenazis when they shitpost Jew conspiracies.

Middle Eastern Jews (Mizrahi) left MENA countries in the 1940s.. The world economy has changed a lot since then and it is not fair to compare their socioeconomic status in the 1940s to what it would have been if they remained there in the 21st century. I'm pretty sure they would have SES' above those of Arabs if they remained in those countries and were not oppressed legally.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Of course all groups will have poverty in their community but Jews generally circulate wealth and power around their own community, they are a lot closer than other communities, probably because of the prejudice and discrimination they faced. I genuinely believe the Jews in the Middle East were better off than the Jews in Europe, as a lot of Christians believed/believe that the death of Jesus was the fault of Jews. I always wonder, how did a group of people that were oppressed for years and years throughout history end up becoming the most powerful people. That’s amazing

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
There was a whole Dutch neighborhood for poor Jews. Not in their community as you guys make it out to seem. The whole community was poor.

Tukraq

VIP
upload_2019-9-16_9-43-53.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts