Nostalgia

Naruto or Naruto Shippuden, which one is better to you?

For me , Naruto without a doubt.

40150b3e87a4c9970659336914213c26.jpg

I stopped watching it when I became a moody teenager. I need to find time to watch it from the beginning and carry on throughout all the series.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I stopped watching it when I became a moody teenager. I need to find time to watch it from the beginning and carry on throughout all the series.
The first episode nasty a kid told my macalin to watch it and then tomorrow he was in trouble rip

Royalflush

novacane
Naruto or Naruto Shippuden, which one is better to you?
Shippuden deffo the hardest
The way he got stronger and the huge 4th ninja war arc
The old naruto reminds me of when I used to watch it on Disney in dubbed in that American accent shit was so good back then

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I liked naruto Shippuden more. Good stories i can keep up. The graphics is also original

I liked the concept of the Third Hokage passing on the torch to the next generation.
Rock Lee was top as well loved him
sakura was a total , even though she knew naruto had a thing for her she still went after sasuke and got aired like the th*t she is.

Royalflush

novacane
I liked the concept of the Third Hokage passing on the torch to the next generation.
Rock Lee was top as well loved him
sakura was a total b*tch, even though she knew naruto had a thing for her she still went after sasuke and got aired like the th*t she is.
100% her and ino was s
But I like rock lees determination and stuff pushed me to do the same as a kid
I wish there was more fillers lol cuz in the war it was just drama drama drama

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Shippuden deffo the hardest
The way he got stronger and the huge 4th ninja war arc
The old naruto reminds me of when I used to watch it on Disney in dubbed in that American accent shit was so good back then

I liked how he got stronger but the whole child of prophecy thing, Sasuke and Naruto being destined to duke it out, and the way they put characters like Neji and Lee on the sidelines didn't sit right with me.

"Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain."

Nagato Uzumaki aka Pain , the best villain in all of Naruto in my bias opinion.