Norwegian Teacher Freaks Out Over Muslim Student

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
He would happily shake a black woman’s hand, because these people don’t think black women are attractive. This isn’t about Islam. It is about misogynoir and Becky worship. Who do these Salafis think they’re fooling?

He would happily shake a black woman’s hand, because these people don’t think black women are attractive. This isn’t about Islam. It is about misogynoir and Becky worship. Who do these Salafis think they’re fooling?
What did I just read. This is next levels of reaching.

I was 50/50 with this. Part of me thinks if shaking hands are apart of a social custom in a western country and you're not from there, is there any harm of adopting that? Unless someone can correct me, there is no sin in doing so.

I also thought the student could have maybe smiled at her or nodded his head as a substitute for courteous respect for a female teacher. Instead he completely blanked her.

But then again the cadaan lady felt entitled that he shake her hand. Nobody OWES her that. She grabbed onto him to prove a point.

So umm yeah... I'm 50/50.

I was 50/50 with this. Part of me thinks if shaking hands are apart of a social custom in a western country and you're not from there, is there any harm of adopting that? Unless someone can correct me, there is no sin in doing so.

I also thought the student could have maybe smiled at her or nodded his head as a substitute for courteous respect for a female teacher. Instead he completely blanked her.

But then again the cadaan lady felt entitled that he shake her hand. Nobody OWES her that. She grabbed onto him to prove a point.

So umm yeah... I'm 50/50.

76F5308C-A055-4C8A-A720-F12F51AD1A30.jpeg

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Are you mentally challenged? Be honest I won’t judge you

Trending