Norway threatens to take over mosque after highly intelligent Somalis failed to unite

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Khamiis, Janaayo, 02, 2020 (HOL)- Ururo ay mideysanyihiin masaajida kuyaala Norway ayaa bilaabay dadaalo lagu dhex dhexaadinayo Soomaalida ku heshiin la’ maamulka masjidka Towfiiq oo ah masaajidka ugu weyn Oslo oo ay Soomaalida gacanta ku hayso.

Muddo 3-asbuuc ah ayaa ka dhiman waqtigii loo qabtay in lagu xalliyoo khilaafka masaajidka, haddii lagu xallin waayana waxay Norway shaacisay inay dalkeeda ka tirtiridoonto urur diimeedka Soomaalida ee gacanta ku haya masaajidka.

Super Intelligent Somalis are fighting over Oslo Mosque alongside clannism: "Masjid beesheena ayaa leh iyo maya ma lihid"

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
HAWIYE VS ISAAQ VS DAROOD

LAANDHEERE VS LAANDHEERE

ALL OF THEM CLAIM LAANGAAB WHEN COLLECTING WELFARE

:damn::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::damsel:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow. I mean, Walaahi Shaitaan is REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i were the Norway govt, i would have said

NO MOSQUE FOR ALL SOMALIS

PRAY AT HOME...

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How do you conflict over a mosque? Is this about ideology or money? Just weird wallahi.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said,

“Whoever rejects lawful obedience to the leader and divides the community and dies in this state will have died upon ignorance. Whoever fights under the banner of one who is blind, raging for the sake of tribalism, or calling to tribalism, or supporting tribalism, and is killed in this state will have died upon ignorance.

Whoever rebels against my nation, striking the righteous and wicked alike and sparing not even the believers and does not fulfill the pledge of security, then he has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with him.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1848

Trending

Latest posts