NORWAY IS SERIOUS! They'll deeply investigate you, revoke you. Dj lady wth biracial husband & 4 kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure he's cadaan? Detected Chinese in him. You can't horse around with a Chinaman and say you're a true Nordic.

Also, ever heard of supplying translation?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The guy is adopted or mixed, they breed with Asians often.

Remnants of their Thailand and Philippines sex tourism I guess.

Usually they abandon them but the prostitute usually traces him down cause she make dudes she writes down his name and address. The sex tourists usually keep one prostitute for a whole month as if they were married so she notes down info abt him. Then once he lives she is sure that she'll be pregnant and once the baby is born she goes to the liberal Norwegian embassy. That's why there are a lot of Filipinos and Thais in Norway.

You sure he's cadaan? Detected Chinese in him. You can't horse around with a Chinaman and say you're a true Nordic.

Also, ever heard of supplying translation?
He's Norwegian.

Usually they abandon them but the prostitute usually traces him down cause she make dudes she writes down his name and address. The sex tourists usually keep one prostitute for a whole month as if they were married so she notes down info abt him. Then once he lives she is sure that she'll be pregnant and once the baby is born she goes to the liberal Norwegian embassy
Are you high? His mother was just probably Asian. Popular combo in these parts.

Benjamin

någon :)
Adoption changes your genes?
It doesn't but they like to refer themselves as Norwegians.

Usually they abandon them but the prostitute usually traces him down cause she make dudes she writes down his name and address. The sex tourists usually keep one prostitute for a whole month as if they were married so she notes down info abt him. Then once he lives she is sure that she'll be pregnant and once the baby is born she goes to the liberal Norwegian embassy. That's why there are a lot of Filipinos and Thais in Norway.

Yep its how it goes.

How comes they obscure the kids' face? Would like to have seen what Somali genocide looks like in the flesh. Never thought it would be the Vikings that did us in.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can guarantee that you are wrong.

Listen, Norway has strict immigration law and before 1980s Norway was gaajo. After discovering massive oil they have became sought after place by third world lunatics. Then the Norwegian child milestones heard abt Thailand and the Philippines and so they've been going there for sex. In the process they fall in love with little Cindy Sagamundagundasanga who is barely 18. Old Berevejik Christentinsen, 54 years old bring her into Norway. This is the way it happens. Believe me adeer. Then again your a neef daaqaya so believe whatever you want

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How comes they obscure the kids' face? Would like to have seen what Somali genocide looks like in the flesh. Never thought it would be the Vikings that did us in.

I have a young nephew born and bread in Norway. He is full Somali and he visits here in the US and I've noticed that few friends of his, the few that are Somali are biracial. His friend kid has an authentic Somali name, very original Somali name but is practically Cadaan. These kids are coming of age like that YouTube reject General Nasir

Listen, Norway has strict immigration law and before 1980s Norway was gaajo. After discovering massive oil they have became sought after place by third world lunatics. Then the Norwegian child milestones heard abt Thailand and the Philippines and so they've been going there for sex. In the process they fall in love with little Cindy Sagamundagundasanga who is barely 18. Old Berevejik Christentinsen, 54 years old bring her into Norway. This is the way it happens. Believe me adeer. Then again your a neef daaqaya so believe whatever you want
There are literally tons of Norwegian men who are married to fob Asian women. His name is fully Norwegian which means his father is Norwegian and he grew up with him.

I know dozens of people who look just like him and have the exact same type of family.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There are literally tons of Norwegian men who are married to fob Asian women. His name is fully Norwegian which means his father is Norwegian and he grew up with him.

I know dozens of people who look just like him and have the exact same type of family.

Is he the native Sami (( whatever their name was) people. The mongol looking people. The reindeer herders ?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I feel like he abuses her. The way she looks at him after every word she says and the way keeps looking at her waiting for her to mess up.

Damn she married a Christian, changed her last name to his, even dyed her hair blondish, had kids in a haraam way and still get deported. :liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending