Northerner accepts Farmaajos apology

I wouldn't be surprised if you are Marexan on Sspot, but Isaaq unionist on twitter.

My only medium is Sspot
Besides a Marehan doesn't pretend to be other tribes, especially one who does not partake in tribal mumbo jumbo like yours truly

Speak to your inner circle ask if they accept Siad Barre's nephews apology:icon razz:

there are so many mx and dhulos trolls on twitter attacking everyone, you would think gedo got internet connection or something lol.
Lmaoooo true with the dhulos. There’s this twitter bot Murad who wouldn’t stop mentioning Puntland and another girl from Atlanta who’s obsessed with PL

Farm

VIP
Lmaoooo true with the dhulos. There’s this twitter bot Murad who wouldn’t stop mentioning Puntland and another girl from Atlanta who’s obsessed with PL

that one from Atlanta claims to be dhulo yet talks about Gedo and JL 24/7. It even said OGs are the 7th biggest group in JL and said that they were Ethiopians. Btw it’s most likely a man.

This is what happen when you give langaabs power:farmajoyaab:
It's honestly funny how they are mobilizing to defend a gov they claim to represent everyone but say one thing and they will troll, harass and report you.

both are honestly demented I would put them same league as that rooble Madow

I was talking about N&N supporters, not the noble Marexaan tribe.

Is N&N supporter equal to you to Marexaan ? I thought most Somalis support them, or was this just propaganda ? I am confused.
:gucciwhat:

Your question read rather specific to me ha ii waalin ninyahow

N&N is definitly not Marehan and you can tell by the calaacal of almost every "qabiil"

Don't be naive laakiin, a government like any other will defend itself. The only thing we mustn't ever accept is that it infringes on our rights

Yeah that looks like a sheegad twitter. Isaaq does not blame the south or atleast the whole south.

Reer USC and the overwhelming majority of south was innocent while Caanaboodhe OG qaxooti and antiIsaaq dhulbahante were the wost criminals helping Afweyne

Trending