Northerner accepts Farmaajos apology

These n&n bots are working overdrive today. Like anyone going to believe this sheegato :mjlol:
Loool I mean.....there is Naciimo qorone and that politician who are N&N. Sometimes people have controversial opinions their tribe doesn’t accept.

He’s a Habar jeclo N&N twitter activist

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I mean.....there is Naciimo qorone and that politician who are N&N. Sometimes people have controversial opinions their tribe doesn’t accept.

He’s a Habar jeelo N&N twitter activist
Of course there’s nationalists from all kinds of qabil but this guy has be an n&n. I know nationalist isaaqs but are against farmaajo. This guy is supporting the president like a paid agent

Tukraq

VIP
Of course there’s nationalists from all kinds of qabil but this guy has be an n&n. I know nationalist isaaqs but are against farmaajo. This guy is supporting the president like a paid agent
Why would a nationalist support do nothing NN when they are hurting our country lol

You can compare N&N suporters with white people.

White People don't restrict themselves to a specific gender, N&N supporter don't restrict themselves to a specific tribe. They are both either gender - or tribe fluid. The tribe/gender you were born into doesn't matter that much; What really matters is how you feel.

Horta @AarLibaax what tribe do you feel you belong to today saaxib ? I wouldn't be surprised if you are Marexan on Sspot, but Isaaq unionist on twitter.
:mjkkk:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You can compare N&N suporters with white people.

White People don't restrict themselves to a specific gender, N&N supporter don't restrict themselves to a specific tribe. They are both either gender - or tribe fluid. The tribe/gender you were born into doesn't matter that much; What really matters is how you feel.

Horta @AarLibaax what tribe do you feel you belong to today saaxib ? I wouldn't be surprised if you are Marexan on Sspot, but Isaaq unionist on twitter.
:mjkkk:
I think it was @Farm that exposed him for being a twitter user That was pretending to be isaaq I forgot the @

Yup your right he had that same pic but his old name was dr Toyota or something like that
yup that's him, he got banned out few times and created new accounts lol the dude trolls hard. It's pathetic that they claim one clan, if you truly were that clan you would not mention it 24/7 to get attention from others.

Trending