Northern somali caare soldier shows of somalia bracelet in Hargeisa and threatens jeeganistan

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
you aint no Garhajis

Am qarhajis till I die you'renot welcome in Sanaag state of Somalia
Screenshot_2019-11-28-23-07-18.png

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Dear Faahiye,

Sister I kindly disagree with your post. If Garxajis are not Oromo, explain my Madow Timo? Somalis are pure Cushites unlike the Oromo, the Soomal are blessed with Eurasian hair.
@Timo Madow and proud,

I am not a sister as you are aware by my avatar and username. As for your hair it is of no indication of oromo admixture as somalis vary greatly with regards to hair texture.

Best,

Faahiye

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@Timo Madow and proud,

I am not a sister as you are aware by my avatar and username. As for your hair it is of no indication of oromo admixture as somalis vary greatly with regards to hair texture.

Best,

Faahiye
Dear Brother,

Faahiye is a female name in Arsi dialect of Afaan Oromo, my apologies brother. As for my pfp, Somalis of the pure stock do not vary in hair texture. There is only two hair textures found in pure Soomal, straight, or curly.

-TJ

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Dear Brother,

Faahiye is a female name in Arsi dialect of Afaan Oromo, my apologies brother. As for my pfp, Somalis of the pure stock do not vary in hair texture. There is only two hair textures found in pure Soomal, straight, or curly.

-TJ
@Timo Madow and proud,

That is quite interesting to hear, a quick google search doesn't yield any results of oromos with the name Faahiye. As in regards to hair texture it varies significantly amongst somalis and in some cases within the same family.

Best,

Faahiye

Trending

Latest posts