North Muqdisho residents stop ongoing construction on old hospital land

Jungle

VIP

Apparently its the health ministry thats behind this sent by shaarboweyne. The message is clear. Govt can rebuild the hospital or leave it as it is. Alot of land grabbing going rn. I said before ministers are signing whatever rrying to get paid seeing as their time is running out.

Large protest to be held on monday

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fake news probably your fellow Hblock like Rooble behind this Farmaajo banned selling public property during elections

Jungle

VIP
Fake news probably your fellow Hblock like Rooble behind this Farmaajo banned selling public property during elections

Land grabbing has been ongoing by sharmaajo for months using qaroole you retard. Reer Muqdisho wont stand for it.

Last month the haramcad commander got injured over a land dispute and a few of them died.

TekNiKo

VIP
Land grabbing has been ongoing by sharmaajo for months using qaroole you retard. Reer Muqdisho wont stand for it.

Last month the haramcad commander got injured over a land dispute and a few of them died.
You Hawiye really confuse us you paint Farmaajo as useless and powerless but at the same time blame him for all your land grabbing disputes. Wtf does Farmajo have to do with intra Abgaal fueds in Gubadle. Your smoking crack.

Jungle

VIP
You Hawiye really confuse us you paint Farmaajo as useless and powerless but at the same time blame him for all your land grabbing disputes. Wtf does Farmajo have to do with intra Abgaal fueds in Gubadle. Your smoking crack.
Hes trying to land grab as much as he can. Not that it'll work out like the theatre, remember? I mean he can still send qaroole wherever he likes its then up to him to fight or f*ck off once the locals hear about whats going on.

What does this have to with gubadleey on kaaraan/huriwaa- m.shabelle border? This in abdi aziiz lazereti hospital built over 100 years ago by the italians. You have no idea what you're talking about b00n.

TekNiKo

VIP
Hes trying to land grab as much as he can. Not that it'll work out like the theatre, remember? I mean he can still send qaroole wherever he likes its then up to him to fight or f*ck off once the locals hear about whats going on.

What does this have to with gubadleey on kaaraan/huriwaa- m.shabelle border? This in abdi aziiz lazereti hospital built over 100 years ago by the italians. You have no idea what you're talking about b00n.
I was giving an example of your land grabbing beefs ina dameer

I know about Lazereeti near Liido, it used to be a mental hospital back in Siyaad days until your dameer folk squatted on it. Government has a right to remove squatters and grant the land to whomever it pleases go build a statue of dameer .

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Finnish governor of Benadir stopped all the fulitaan concerning land disputes, even disputes settled in civil court are not resolved by the security forces because of the election. '

When it comes to land grabbing and squatting you Hawiyes are over represented, yet you are demonstrating every other day about supposed land grabbing, are you guys allergic to governance and horumar ?

Jungle

VIP
I was giving an example of your land grabbing beefs ina dameer

I know about Lazereeti near Liido, it used to be a mental hospital back in Siyaad days until your dameer folk squatted on it. Government has a right to remove squatters and grant the land to whomever it pleases go build a statue of dameer .

You have no clue what you're talking about b00n. The lands vaccant.

I cant wait for you people to fade into obscurity. walle rag badan oo xamar joogo aa idin dhaarsan. Waxa idin soo socdo iyo webiga yaa weyn saxiibow?:heh:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You have no clue what you're talking about b00n. The lands vaccant.

I cant wait for you people to fade into obscurity. walle rag badan oo xamar joogo aa idin dhaarsan. Waxa idin soo socdo iyo webiga yaa weyn saxiibow?:heh:
When will Planet of the donkeys part two happen ? you damn hutus ate the last government to the bone, thats how you got all your ill-gotten riches, are you holding out for now waiting on Farmaajo to put some meat back on the bone before the machetes come out :pachah1:

Jungle

VIP
When will Planet of the donkeys part two happen ? you damn hutus ate the last government to the bone, thats how you got all your ill-gotten riches, are you holding out for now waiting on Farmaajo to put some meat back on the bone before the machetes come out :pachah1:
Im expecting sharmaajo to burn down at least a small portion of the city on his way out. We'll rebuild within a few weeks as usual but what will happen to you after

Waxa idin soo socdo iyo webiga yaa weyn saxiibow?:heh:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Im expecting sharmaajo to burn down at least a small portion of the city on his way out. We'll rebuild within a few weeks as usual but what will happen to you after
Farmaajo loves Xamar where he was born and raised more than you lot, why would he destroy it when he is currently building it, I am 50/50 I haven't gone full federalist just yet, and about the whole Unuka leh mentality I respect it slightly but its such a shame the capital is Xamar until we change it I remain 50/50, the reason is I am still a nationalist and love the prosperity of the capital city, but I am wary of the Mad Donkey disease.

Farmaajo loves Xamar where he was born and raised more than you lot, why would he destroy it when he is currently building it, I am 50/50 I haven't gone full federalist just yet, and about the whole Unuka leh mentality I respect it slightly but its such a shame the capital is Xamar until we change it I remain 50/50, the reason is I am still a nationalist and love the prosperity of the capital city, but I am wary of the Mad Donkey disease.
Hes currently building it kulaha

:mjlol: . What has the cheese build for the ppl of Mogadishu?
Dude didn't get us no banadir state , something he has promised . He also couldn't hold a simple (s)elections on time .

your the last person who should worry about Mogadishu. Your gedo city calls for you.

Trending

Latest posts