North Mudug soldiers join FGS

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Okay but the ones in the video are MJ. Did that whole subclan previously join GM? They're saying in the video that they support Farmaajo & Khayre
No their subclan never joined only wannabe politicians infact their subclan pushed for their death sentence. These men are opportunists who want to hustle funds from N&N they have no say or power and live on leelkase land under Galdogob district. It's 2 subclans that have say in North Mudug and theirs ain't of them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No their subclan never joined only wannabe politicians infact their subclan pushed for their death sentence. These men are opportunists who want to hustle funds from N&N they have no say or power and live on leelkase land under Galdogob district. It's 2 subclans that have say in North Mudug and theirs ain't of them.

Tucking when u argue about Galkacyo to them u fuel they're propaganda, it's like Murusade arguing online how he owns mogadishu when it's only a xafaad, but thru sheer propaganda he can fool ppl using media and forums well not for long untill ppl go visit it and shit kkkk or ask they're parents who are older and just say 'waa iska caruur' let them play bro. In PL we have different classes who sit with different classes of MJ, we don't all mix like in normal society u won't sit with a damn druggy will u when u have an awoowe that is honored and respected among garowe founding fathers and garowe wasn't found in 98, only PL was u twist shit also, we know who found Garowe and it was not one person but early community of nomads who settled slowly during colonialism when they saw it wasn't threat to become like HAMAR SPEAKING ITALIAN. Now the kids sing turkish at turkish school wallahi check it out like our awooweyaal wud be like DAMNNNN THERE WE GO

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Tucking when u argue about Galkacyo to them u fuel they're propaganda, it's like Murusade arguing online how he owns mogadishu when it's only a xafaad, but thru sheer propaganda he can fool ppl using media and forums well not for long untill ppl go visit it and shit kkkk or ask they're parents who are older and just say 'waa iska caruur' let them play bro. In PL we have different classes who sit with different classes of MJ, we don't all mix like in normal society u won't sit with a damn druggy will u when u have an awoowe that is honored and respected among garowe founding fathers.
I'm busting this fake propaganda of Mudug MJ not being united with facts boowe, I don't even see 300 troops in that video only women and odayaal claiming to represent Mudug when they are surrounded by bases in Beyra, Buursalaax, xeero jalle and PSF in Galdogob. N&N cheaps propaganda only fools their supporters not the die-hard local Puntites.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm busting this fake propaganda of Mudug MJ not being united with facts boowe, I don't even see 300 troops in that video only women and odayaal claiming to represent Mudug when they are surrounded by bases in Beyra, Buursalaax, xeero jalle and PSF in Galdogob. N&N cheaps propaganda only fools their supporters not the die-hard local Puntites.
Which ones have been joining the SNA?

The people of NorthWest Mudug (galdogob) are good people that want Dowladnimo Mashallah.

Respect to all those that joined the SNA:salute:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The people of NorthWest Mudug (galdogob) are good people that want Dowladnimo Mashallah.

Respect to all those that joined the SNA:salute:

Leelkase isn't joining a colony and trusteeship armed forces, your not really an army untill you secure yourself, you can't your to weak today, u need hand outs. Trusteeship your guarantor is amisom, turkish bases, literally bases inside a city kkkkk, ever see a base inside new york or washington.

War naga tag niyahow, look at PL bases remote at all times and outside the city nowhere near it. Meeshu aag dagaal ma aha waa magaalo, u dont know this u r singing turkish already, tommorow ur name is erdogan kkkk. Ur meeting ppl in shipping containers in xalane, leelkase see this and says sorry bruv

@PhySom he is not listening to rationality bro, 68 iq it please bro. He ignores this

Singing in turkish in mogadishu, mogadishu is turkey colony, NIGGA GOT MURKED AS TURKS LAFF IN TURKEY SAYING HIS SINGING MY LANGUAGE IN HIS CITY HAHAHAH hahahahah

Check this out shipping containers is where xalane meets the govt. Have u been inside a shipping container kkkkkk plus apparently it serves as body parts business since the colony has no worth in economics but maybe his kidney can be sold and capitalized on with organ donor industries worldwide. Physom is a puntlander because of these massive evidences that he is nothing to go to hamar

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom works on theory not swiping articles of 200 boys purchased to parade, that is misinformation, it's information war tactic, it ends online, it's not reality on the ground. But this is reality theories there is a demand of organs in the world and it's quite strong in demand as people have failing body parts and could be dying in many western countries. Physom accepts this rationality he knows this shit, the question is how do we get those organs? well it can't be somewhere with a govt cause they will stop our organ production, it's mogadishu.

Now organ trade is booming thru Xalane and why they are in shipping container so they can take the hawiye kids and say you got NO WORTH YOU HOTO AND NO KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER BUT HAWIYENIMO SINCE THATS ALL UR TALKING ABOUT AND WE DONT CONSIDER THAT VITAL DATA FOR NUCLEAR SCIENTIST. THEY START CUTTING THAT HAWIYE INTO BITS AND ORGANIZING EXPENSIVE BODY PARTS AND DISREGARDING THE HAWIYE AS GARBAGE AFTER THE ORGANS ARE SECURED AND SHIPPED TO THE WEST AND T OLD ITS FROM HAWIYE 'ASHAHADO' OR SAY YOUR HAIL MARYS THIS IS THE LOWEST SPECIES IN MANKIND WHO TRIES TO ACT LIKE ITS ALL SOMALIS BUT ITS ONLY HIM ALWAYS.

PS- IS IT FAR FETCHED YES ITS KAFTAN BUT IS IT POSSIBLE U WOULDNT BE SITTING IN SHIPPING CONTAINERS IF YOUR NOT EXPORTING SOMETHING AND THERE IS NOTHING WORTHY TO EXPORT IN SOMALIA SURELY NOT HAWIYES THEY DONT WANT THAT LOW HUMAN IN WESTERN WORLD BUT HIS BODY PARTS MAYBE IS RATIONAL ASSUMPTION

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo @PhySom your crazy for rationality but niggas like this are working out how to get a foot off and ensure the nerves and biological elements don't die, the biological element is the actual nerves and tissues becuz it will die once removed, stem cell research is looking into this field.

The Dr could be examining Hawiye body parts to determine supply/demand in the market place. Hearts are definitely urgent, kidneys next, brains not so much as brain transplants other secular niggas are working on. But the DR is already using the philosophy on hawiye, since I always janqaad with the old world i was in and now the new world and just come to Somalia to begin the experiments

I'd call the video dissecting a hawiye, it's not hatred it's business, lacag badan ba ku helaysa one heart, at least 100k depending on market place of course, i aint going to 3rd world or soweto south africa either, they are next location of organ supplies. All the poor niggas cause they useless in life anyways, we need to make USE OF THEM remember productivity and GDP. I watch stuff like that when im not on the spot and on youtube its cilmi and strategy when i need it one day

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why @Teeri-Alpha calls us harti gagaabs hahahaha lowyaqus dhabyaco and so many names, we do things strategically to ensure money is made and hawiye is put to use in the civil war. We already trade southies at bosaso our human traffickers, we consider them merchants of southies. Caadi weeye fa'ido kale malahane

I am taking this project to bari underground and letting them know of the rewards while hawiye becomes useful in our gdp, wallahi @PhySom knows they will do it and warsangeli just follows in the end, hence teeri just keeps referring us as harti gabgaabs

All we need is to find aging population society the more oldies more parts failing physom, hence it's the 'demand' driver right there, the supply is 'hawiye' as he is now put to use and economic gdp calculations based on how many we dice up and package is up to us in our processes of time/speed/effort. I think we can export 1000 a day if the process of doing it speedy and efficient and we ensure we place it in refigerator like kaluunka and fishermen do with fish. It's the same thing bro.

We can estimate a hawiye corpse manta 100k heart iyo 50k kidney you just contributed 150k for our economy thank u hawiye over a lifetime not a year or month so ur still cheap but ur performing better then alive as a hawiye cause that ambuulo brain wants president always, your only gdp contribution is your dead body. His wax soo saar in a lifetime isnt even 5k from 20 to 60...thats a 40 years time period, waryaa. lets do this ambitious project but then we will argue about who gets the heart and kidney and expensive parts and i will say maxamud saleban its my idea nigga, i just invited u in u take the kidney deals. His wax soo saar isnt australian like for our lowest on welfare who has 15k a year, average class 100k a year x 40 years these are millionaires in a lifetime, this hawiye isn't a millionaire cuz ambuulo brain cells doesnt make millions

while our isimo just go to hamar and talk isimo stuff about kingdoms and relations but there is none there or why are they not under control if he is IMAM ABGAAL or watever he has no power or HG isim is unheard off so the real isim and sultans travel overrseas to ensure friendly relations with the old world order and kingdoms who have become ceremonial since they had a story all countries in th world they weren't born when the western world arrived.

Our local second rate politicians can keep the hawiye dandansi on to keep them busy like a nacas and real politicians just sit in the background not wasting time with ppl who are not ready for real talks espcially a parliament who select sade for us president and we select kheyre, the meaning is I wanna make darod langaab if i put sade in power his clan building is at sade level still so he shud keep darod down till sade can build till kab iyo lax level again it can take nearly 500 years for that to happen which means we must stay in this position like now for 500 years, hawiye deep down want that for all darods, it's good we should respond by ensuring murusade the lowest of hawiye who is only 2 lineages with a 20 oday genereation which centuries nowand he cant bring 100 camels today compared to sub clan of osman mahmoud. We will make use of hawiye eniggas in the civil war but it has to be civil war related economy, while we just ensure no loss in any growth areas of darod

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Brother, we will fight for our Puntland. Those losers cant give advice to us since their homes secure by African. PL no need for help just we need mutual respect.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Brother, we will fight for our Puntland. Those losers cant give advice to us since their homes secure by African. PL no need for help just we need mutual respect.

@Tucking_Fypo Sidu idin nacay waxad ka keentay inu turki ku heeso isago dhulkisa jogga kkkk, turkina waxay ku faanaysa inu dhulkisa ku gumayn karo kkkk oo gurigisa ka dhigan karo. Forget the ciidaan thats obvious insult being protected by amisom and shit but what about the colony method of sing for me in my language in ur land waryaa. They used to sign for abbe siyad and @Wiil_Facaye he knows what happening to his siyad project failing as they wanna murk him today and he is frightened

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tucking_Fypo adaa ciidaan ku jirtay, war naagaha maxaa ciidaanka ku daray, ma kuwa loo talo galay gargaarka sida ciidaanka dhawacsan iyo cunto karista iyo arimaha noolasha ciidanka marki banankasi la joggo oo aan cayaar ahayn, my awoowe told my dad the stories of real battles in PL deserts, it's unforgiving terrain, we can fight anywhere in the world, these niggas will be walk in the park in the south, that's why if u look closely in the south they call their northern clans men to come south always it's not wiilka koonfur tabar ma jire wuuna is og yahay.

malintad magaalo kuligin gashin calool keliya idin sugayso iyo jir dacif ah oo raaxo soo arkay, marka noo ilaliya miyiga niyahow haka jebin noolasha waa loo bahan yahay ciidaan quality oo tough life soo arkay si loo taba baro wuuna isku darsana tough life iyo taba barka waa heersare markasi waa bahal toos ah, waana sababta abahay marku ciidamada eego wuxu waydiya halkee laga keenay hadi magaalo laga keenay ma aha ciidaan buu yirahda waa show ama parade sida dhowla tuus

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tucking_Fypo why u think the sfg can't secure anything, the recruits must be city boys, they can't be trained to be ruthless soldiers, u need raw miyi niggas. That's why u see barre hiraale just brought abuudwaq boys a small section of mudug like a damn xafaad and he controlled kismaayo for how long nearly 10 years? we need to show them niggas was up in abudwaaq he is only abudwaaq he knows us majerten are 100 times the size of his abudwaaq and gedo niggas dont fight well look at the outcomes constantly they need abuudwaq waana degmo iyo tuuloyin ku hareersan, i wud destroy that and know sade is finished in gedo as he wont dare fight again knowing he will be at best SFG soldier in uniform but not REALLY IN PRACTISE CONTROLLING NOTHING