NORTH AMERICAN Somali females in here, how do u feel using the same restroom with men? Laws are been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
passed all over the States and Canada to bring equality to the restroom.

Now you females have to use the same restroom with us.

I don't care

I know that Somali females feel so horrible doing it but what they gonna do when nature calls. I know they like to act like they don't shit. :camby:

passed all over the States and Canada to bring equality to the restroom.

Now you females have to use the same restroom with us.

I don't care

I know that Somali females feel so horrible doing it but what they gonna do when nature calls. I know they like to act like they don't shit. :camby:
When did that happen?

Lol caadan feminists are so annoyimg. I heard they want to be drafted in the war too.
I know they've gone crazy. Even when the US Marine force conducted a test and found out the mixed groups do much less than male only groups and I heard they are lowering the requirements so that more women could enter. US is becoming the united cucked States

We've already been using washrooms with the opposite gender. You can't really tell what people are nowadays :vo3yidw:

VixR

Veritas
Public restrooms gross me out even when they look visibly 'clean'. I avoid them at all costs, but on occasions I can't, I line the toilet seat with the seat-liners, or make one out of toilet paper, sit on my hands so I'm hovering above the toilet seat, and then wash my hands obsessively, and if I'm lucky I also have gloves in my bag. If it's those incredibly dirty truck stops or those port-a-pottys they have in the woods, forget it, I'd sooner squat in the bushes, which I've gotten insanely good at.

I personally don't have a problem with finding a trans person in my bathroom. The key thing is, they think they're women so they're not exactly a threat, and more often male-to-female trans people are are in fact attracted to men not the women they're sharing the bathroom with. Regular guys are over the whole sneaking into the girl's bathroom thing by middle school. I think single-use bathrooms next to male and female bathrooms are the answer. I even prefer those over female stalls when they're available myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending