Normal day in London..

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Since these people clearly can't behave, I think knives and all sharp objects should be banned nationwide and these should be introduced
istockphoto-1216432392-612x612.jpg

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You are third world and likely at the bottom so have some self respect before you throw around right wing slogans.
I know i come from a third world so do half the immigrants that were brought to England, now look what a first world country is turning into when you fill it with them.

It makes sense why they would be pissed, you'd have to be an airhead to disagree

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I know i come from a third world so do half the immigrants that were brought to England, now look what a first world country is turning into when you fill it with them.

It makes sense why they would be pissed, you'd have to be an airhead to disagree
I know your kind spend an enormous amount of time on right wing troll sites so your reality has become warped but "they" only exist in sad little corners of the internet. Normal people go about their business and don't have prejudices.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I know your kind spend an enormous amount of time on right wing troll sites so your reality has become warped but "they" only exist in sad little corners of the internet. Normal people go about their business and don't have prejudices. Some of you Somalis are beyond embarrassing.
No you're just too far from reality to see, lying to yourself to make u feel better won't change reality.

Europe will go into serious deportation in the next 2 decades, people have had enough thats why theres rallies taking place all across europe and political candidates to make sure any of us get the upper hand.

Uncivilized immigrants ruined the image for the whole and continue to do so each day, Europe will go back to being fully native soon. Only a matter of time

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
No you're just too far from reality to see, lying to yourself to make u feel better won't change reality.

Europe will go into serious deportation in the next 2 decades, people have had enough thats why theres rallies taking place all across europe and political candidates to make sure any of us get the upper hand.

Uncivilized immigrants ruined the image for the whole and continue to do so each day, Europe will go back to being fully native soon. Only a matter of time
You don't know what Europe will do the next 2 decades, you little dipshit. And even if any of it was true, why would you regurgitate what a fringe element say about people such as yourself?

The crazy thing is I agree. They are truly getting sick of refugees and even normal white People who had no problem with refugees are turning far right because of the terrorist attacks. Every other day we hear about a Somali/Afghan or other migrant attacking innocent people with knives. Things are going to get difficult for us in Europe soon.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
RIP to all involved.

But lets be real, London knife crime is over exaggerated.

It’s horrible but still made out to be some extreme epidemic when the stats show otherwise.

You niggas love hating on us uk roadmen on blood I be swinging my shank in south London and robbing niggas for them shitty air forces I swing my shank and I see on them big man couldn't run away like american high schooler swing my shank

Trending