Noooooo. Pousey died. OITNB fans come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So I finally binge watched Season 4 today, I laughed, I cried and I laughed and then I cried again. Pousey died. I didn't see that coming. I atleast thought they were going to kill Sophia Burset off. Chapman thought she was a gangster this season but she was just a snitch. Baxter Bailey look like a guy I went to Augsburg with. I legit thought it was him, same height, same no jaw face. Red snitched on Lolly. You can't trust Russians.

Gibiin-Udug

I don't fantasize about you
Ofcourse you do. Don't be silly. But what I don't understand is why would you want me to be a man? Are you into those sort of things?

P.s

Did you fast everyday since the Ramasan started?

waraabe

Your superior
Ofcourse you do. Don't be silly. But what I don't understand is why would you want me to be a man? Are you into those sort of things?

P.s

Did you fast everyday since the Ramasan started?
lol you are crazy

yes I fasted everyday so far. What about you

Gibiin-Udug

lol you didn't fast for a simple cold . hayaay

It wasn't just a simple cold but Wallahi I saw couple of Somali men in Starbucks drinking coffee. It was awkward. And the barista told me they pretty much come in everyday.

waraabe

Your superior
It wasn't just a simple cold but Wallahi I saw couple of Somali men in Starbucks drinking coffee. It was awkward. And the barista told me they pretty much come in everyday.
:dead::dead:

I remember back home if you are caught cooking food to sell you would be arrested LooooooooooL.
People would be like that so and so was caught eating xaaran

Gibiin-Udug

:dead::dead:

I remember back home if you are caught cooking food to sell you would be arrested LooooooooooL.
People would be like that so and so was caught eating xaaran
Obviously in Somalia if a Somali person is caught selling food during the day when it's Ramadan they would be shamed, even in Mn the Somali restaurants are closed during the day, the earliest restaurant opens at 3 pm to make afur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts