Nooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:chrisfreshhah:You sound like a parent coming to terms with the fact that their child can't stay innocent forever.
By the description you gave, it seems your cat was the one getting karbaashed...so sadly, our similarities end there:dabcasar:.
Does she at least have a preference for madow cats??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I am an extreme qabiilisti but yeah I am also a cat owner:heh:

Fam who is gonna take you seriously from now on, such a feline farax:hahaidiot: Just dont cook it when the next abaar recession hits the Uk:deadosama:

Bohol

VIP
I am an extreme qabiilisti but yeah I am also a cat owner:heh:

Fam who is gonna take you seriously from now on, such a feline farax:hahaidiot: Just dont cook it when the next abaar recession hits the Uk:deadosama:

Nah the cooking is reserved for porcupines only we are not Chinese who eat cats.

portrait_sobecki02-15_custom-0f8b849e99ccfc16ebae51af9c00b41810d840a8-s1300-c85.jpg

Bohol

VIP
@ReeBorama Don't knock it by the way. Back in Somalia I owned a male cat I once saw it killing a snake that entered the house lol. It was like our security dog.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
@Duke of Bohol lool is it true Bisaduhu way qayliyaaan markuu currigu wax ku dhex shubo? :cryinglaughsmiley: dhulkay galgashaan z3zrULCz3zrULC

Bro there is nothing more annoying than owning a cat walahi i would rather get a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending