NONE OF YOU NOTICED THAT I completely stopped talking abt Somali politics

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Waarya you changed the topic, I should stop commenting on your threads before people think I’m losing my mind :bell:

Quit using Tylenol for your crumbs. This makes you confused. Look what you just did. You mistaken my thread for someone else’s :mjlol:

Just have a natural leakage :kodaksmiley:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Quit using Tylenol for your crumbs. This makes you confused. Look what you just did. You mistaken my thread for someone else’s :mjlol:

Just have a natural leakage :kodaksmiley:
This is what happens when you raise your children with no akhlaaq. May one day your wife sleep with another man and carry his child! May you be the idiot that raises that kid and only find out the truth when you need a kidney and he’s no match.

mrlog

VIP
This is what happens when you raise your children with no akhlaaq. May one day your wife sleep with another man and carry his child! May you be the idiot that raises that kid and only find out the truth when you need a kidney and he’s no match.

Subhanna’llah
:faysalwtf:

Omg the most vicious habaar i seen on here. Remind myself not to get on your wrong side lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
2069.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
R.kelly made a video pretending to be an ex husband of uk xalimo telling the husbands side. Karma will stay away from his crazy ass. He is nuts
Waa lunatic but I will take his trolling over some of the disgusting dude’s that post here, at least he’s funny they’re just crass.

mrlog

VIP
I like him as well. One day he will make an accurate title for a thread. Im hopeful of that

Did u catch the Sheeko Sheeko episode about him and @Western4Life aka abdi-qawmuLuudJohnson?

or that parody Twitter handle odayJacfar where he trolled this maskiin white lady in MN who’s Somali husband was caught by ICE for deportation?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did u catch the Sheeko Sheeko episode about him and @Western4Life aka abdi-qawmuLuudJohnson?

or that parody Twitter handle odayJacfar where he trolled this maskiin white lady in MN who’s Somali husband was caught by ICE for deportation?

I hit a nerve with the West African looking panelist on theirs. He never recovered from my insult :gucciwhat:

Trending