Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 20.40.04.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The lady got fired but yeah, the British royal family has some stuff to sort out, shambolic wallahi.

But I am still loyal to my king and country.

:salute:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This is just your typical UK Caribbean crybaby nature. They seem to be the ONLY minority in the UK to not understand the difference between nationality/ethnicity and citizenship.

Nationality/ethnicity wise, I'm Somali, citizenship wise, I'm British. Asians and Africans also make the similar distinction.....except these lot.

Ask them what they are, they'll respond English. They actually see themselves somewhat native to this island....even though their grandparents came here in literal banana boats in the decades after WW2.

A truly shameless people.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is just your typical UK Caribbean crybaby nature. They seem to be the ONLY minority in the UK to not understand the difference between nationality/ethnicity and citizenship.

Nationality/ethnicity wise, I'm Somali, citizenship wise, I'm British. Asians and Africans also make the similar distinction.....except these lot.

Ask them what they are, they'll respond English. They actually see themselves somewhat native to this island....even though their grandparents came here in literal banana boats in the decades after WW2.

A truly shameless people.

If you look at it from a qabiil perspective, they are English as theyโ€™re descended from white men and black women.

Why do you think they all have English last names.

Their great-great-great grandfather was William Sterling of Kent.

If you look at it from a qabiil perspective, they are English as theyโ€™re descended from white men and black women.

Most of them adopted english names after their whole emancipation ordeal.
:mjpls:

Arma

VIP

You're out of your depth here, saxiib. They got their Anglo names from their ancestors slave master. That's New World Blacks history 101.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You're out of your depth here, saxiib. They got their Anglo names from their ancestors slave master. That's New World Blacks history 101.

And why do you think nearly all of them have cadaan DNA?

From said slave master.

Awad

ุนุงุฏู„ | ุฌุงู…ุนุฉ ุงู„ุฏูุงุน ุงู„ุนุฑุจูŠ
I think youโ€™re out of your depth here. The average Afro-Caribbean and AA literally have 10-20% English/Scottish DNA. Some Iโ€™ve seen on 23&me have as much as 30%. Most of them unfortunately have an cadaan great ancestor and that is usually from both sides of their DNA. They usually descend from white patriarchs. Obviously that is due to the rampant R-word that used to happen and it is a stark example of the brutality they endured.

Last edited:

Arma

VIP
I agree but the lady was speaking in a condescending tone so I wouldn't be surprised if she's racist

The black woman turned up to the event at the Palace in full African wear and had a unique hairstyle...so of course that would cause the question of origin.

Couldnโ€™t she just say Iโ€™m from the Caribbean ? Dhib jeclaa dadkaan. I am british kulaha :mjlol:

John Wayne (Western Actor) was absolutely bang on about this race's crybaby nature.

Couldnโ€™t she just say Iโ€™m from the Caribbean ? Dhib jeclaa dadkaan. I am british kulaha :mjlol:
Honestly, whatโ€™s wrong with asking someone where they are originally from? If youโ€™re black, Asian ect, itโ€™s clear to see youโ€™re not ethnically English/Scottish/Welsh ect. Furthermore, she went to the palace wearing West African clothing. Obviously, that will make people ask you questions about your origins. The issue is that the old cadaan woman lacks tact and asked her in a non PC/polite way which is clearly the crux of the issue.

Also, some people simply find it fascinating where peoples origins lie and if she is a racist which Iโ€™m sure she probably is, telling her straight away would give you a good indication of her intentions by what she says next.

The black woman turned up to the event at the Palace in full African wear and had a unique hairstyle...so of course that would cause the question of origin.

John Wayne (Western Actor) was absolutely bang on about this race's crybaby nature.
I agree that the interaction wasnโ€™t racist, but calling a group of people โ€˜cry babiesโ€™ that were literally getting regularly lynched as recent as when your parents were running around on this planet is a bit of a joke

Getting brownie points from white racists doesnโ€™t benefit you, because when theyโ€™re being racist to Somalis or being Islamaphobic Iโ€™m sure they see us as โ€˜cry babiesโ€™ for having the audacity to complain about it.

Caribbean lady is clearly looking for attention and drama. Victim mindset. Donโ€™t agree with the title tbh, somalis should avoid adopting this mindset towards other races and people itโ€™s super gay.

This is why people ask me where Iโ€™m from I say Somalia/ I am Somali. Although most people can tell just by looking.

I remember these girl asked me where I was from in college and I said from Somalia. Sheโ€™s like I know youโ€™re Somali where in London are you from :mjlol::mjlol::meleshame:

This is why people ask me where Iโ€™m from I say Somalia/ I am Somali. Although most people can tell just by looking.

I remember these girl asked me where I was from in college and I said from Somalia. Sheโ€™s like I know youโ€™re Somali where in London are you from :mjlol::mjlol::meleshame:
Same here lmao

I have no idea why "people of colour" like to hide behind "British" "American" "Australian"

I get asked what i am all the time and it never offends me because I'm proud of my heritage and have enough self awareness to realise I don't look like an average Aussie

Trending