non somalis come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Whaaaaaaaaat me a supervillain I'm the nicest member in here :kendrickcry:
:yacadiim::yacadiim:I thought you were but...
I log in to see a sad title proclaiming "Macron won"...and if that wasn't depressing enough, I scroll down to see the following:
Yes I already predicted that Le pen won't win lol she was trying to copy trump. But she is a woman so nobody would trust her
It's the truth who is gonna believe that a woman would be a nationalist also women aren't as smart as men so she took the racism part of trumps campaign and doubled down on it
I don't care about britian I will support a male leader always
:faysalwtf::ayaanswag::umwhat:
Explain yourself.:dabcasar:

:yacadiim::yacadiim:I thought you were but...
I log in to see a sad title proclaiming "Macron won"...and if that wasn't depressing enough, I scroll down to see the following:

:faysalwtf::ayaanswag::umwhat:
Explain yourself.:dabcasar:
download (3).jpg

If those are your true feelings, I am disappointed. :mjcry::snoop:
(p.s. she wasn't copying Trump...do you know who her father is???)
This is what every female tells me when I say sexist shit :kendrickcry:
Also I know who her father was he was extremely racist. Why do you support her anyways:kanyehmm:

TooMacaan

VIP
Obviously she got inspired by him seeing his success also even if she wasn't copying Trump her camping was built on xenophobia only unlike Trump's
Lol, what planet do you live on??...LOTS of Trump fans are xenophobic and there's nothing too surprising with that, it's understandable.
If you say she copied Trump due to his success, you must be able to make that same argument about Brexit. Trump got empowered by the Brexit campaign and Nigel Farage and it led him to be more bold in his own.

Also, France has a different social and political climate compared to America...the stuff that goes down in Europe is way worse so again, it's understandable that the French are xenophobic. You should see videos of some things that go down in those places...you wouldn't believe that the videos are showing French towns. Same with some things that go down in Germany.

Lol, what planet do you live on??...LOTS of Trump fans are xenophobic and there's nothing too surprising with that, it's understandable.
If you say she copied Trump due to his success, you must be able to make that same argument about Brexit. Trump got empowered by the Brexit campaign and Nigel Farage and it led him to be more bold in his own.

Also, France has a different social and political climate compared to America...the stuff that goes down in Europe is way worse so again, it's understandable that the French are xenophobic. You should see videos of some things that go down in those places...you wouldn't believe that the videos are showing French towns. Same with some things that go down in Germany.
My point stands a candidate can't rely on xenophobia only and expect to win but what about brexit you will say that wasn't a presidential election it was a referendum. Trump had Hillary which is one of the most hated candidates in US history had an huge email scandal and his campaign wasn't all about racism and xenophobia although large parts of it was and still had a very narrow win. I'm not really that well informed on French politics but from what I hear is that macron wasn't a bad candidate and his campaign was focused on helping people get jobs at a Time in which France has a record high unemployment numbers. And you expect Le pen who is talking about hijab when the country has much more important issues to win

TooMacaan

VIP
My point stands a candidate can't rely on xenophobia only and expect to win but what about brexit you will say that wasn't a presidential election it was a referendum. Trump had Hillary which is one of the most hated candidates in US history had an huge email scandal and his campaign wasn't all about racism and xenophobia although large parts of it was and still had a very narrow win. I'm not really that well informed on French politics but from what I hear is that macron wasn't a bad candidate and his campaign was focused on helping people get jobs at a Time in which France has a record high unemployment numbers. And you expect Le pen who is talking about hijab when the country has much more important issues to win
Macron is a globalist, he is the male equivalent of Hilary. The very things people hate about Hilary/Obama, that is what Macron embodies. Obama even endorsed him.:vqbuyv0: Le pen was the only hope left for national sovereignty and anyone who cares about independence/freedom (and attempts to reverse globalism) should've backed her. Just because she is female doesn't mean she is comparable to Hilary...she is literally the anti-Hillary (the only European women that can be compared to Hilary is Merkel, and I dislike Merkel very much also). Also, if all these north africans were flooding Somalia, how would you feel? There are Somalis who already complain about culturally similar, Oromo Muslims who "come and create crime, etc" so just imagine how the French feel...

acron is a globalist, he is the male equivalent of Hilary. The very things people hate about Hilary/Obama, that is what Macron embodies.
:mjlol:
He's nothing like Hillary since her corruption knows no bounds. I'll say this though. If the French are true nationalists and love their country, they would leave the EU and tighten their borders. Somalis would hate a leader who wanted bantus in their country(or anything else foreign).

Macron is a globalist, he is the male equivalent of Hilary. The very things people hate about Hilary/Obama, that is what Macron embodies. Obama even endorsed him.:vqbuyv0: Le pen was the only hope left for national sovereignty and anyone who cares about independence/freedom (and attempts to reverse globalism) should've backed her. Just because she is female doesn't mean she is comparable to Hilary...she is literally the anti-Hillary (the only European women that can be compared to Hilary is Merkel, and I dislike Merkel very much also). Also, if all these north africans were flooding Somalia, how would you feel? There are Somalis who already complain about culturally similar, Oromo Muslims who "come and create crime, etc" so just imagine how the French feel...
I never claimed Le pen was like Hillary and to be honest I don't know that much about France's politics all I've heard about was Le pen's xenophobia and the fact that macron was actually trying to fix the unemployment issue so if that's true then no wonder he won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts