Non-Somalis claiming “Somali”

This is the 4th one on my fyp :farmajoyaab: earlier I saw this Iraqi claim Somali and 2 Moroccans claimed “Somali”. Why does everybody wanna be us now? :ayaanswag:

Based

VIP
I'm just going to guess the comments are 68 IQ calling her reer xamar or some shit :mjlol: that woman is caucasian hailing from the Caucas mountains

I'm just going to guess the comments are 68 IQ calling her reer xamar or some shit :mjlol: that woman is caucasian hailing from the Caucas mountains
If she actually was Somali; only thing she would be is reer xamar but even they resemble somewhat of a “Somali” look

alien

📍outer space
VIP
we can't say nothing because for all we know she could have been born in Somalia and can say she's somali :deadmanny:

This is why I advertise we change our name. Anyone can claim somali. Even a pasty ghost looking white can claim they are somali :damn:

Hey, being Somali is the best. I remember running into some Ethiopian guys claiming to be Somali. I mean their names were obviously Ethiopian it was laughable. And they were unemployed. The audacity to not be a NEET(Not engage in education employment or training) all while claiming t be Somali was a disgrace.

Trending

Latest posts