Non Somali people have the worst taste in Somali restaurants

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was in this Somali restaurant today simply to say hi to a friend. That's it. Their food is disgusting so I didn't get anything.

But I see so many white people in this restaurant. And Indians. And some Xabashi

There's a damn way better tasting Somali restaurant a block away. But these white people and Indians love to go to this one

Somali restaurants need to market themselves better. This particular one that is famous to non Somalis does a great job at marketing themselves but it's absolute crap

I saw a redneck and his girlfriend or wife sitting down licking their fingers but I felt like going to them and saying, 'this place is crappy Somali food. Let me take you to the place a block away". But I didn't do it. I'm surprised they thought this crappy restaurant was the best Somalis had to offer.

I regret not informing them. This Somali restaurant has small portions and no bananas so they can cater to non Somalis.

I was so embarrassed a few months ago when I went to the same restaurant and this Xabashi lady was complaining at "how bad Somali food is" to the server.

I want to literally qarxis this restaurant.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Atleast the owner is getting business instead of depending on welfare and spending all day talking Somali politics in Tim Hortons or Country Style.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Let them eat the crappy food if they like it:kobeok:

There's an Eritrean restaurant 10 mins from my place and it's absolutely :lawd:

Hubble

VIP
I was so embarrassed a few months ago when I went to the same restaurant and this Xabashi lady was complaining at "how bad Somali food is" to the server.

I want to literally qarxis this restaurant.

If you took a Habesha to the best eateries in the world, they'd vomit it back up and complain of food poisoning if they saw a Somali chef. They are spiteful to the core. Most of the restaurants suck, Eritrean food is the real deal.

White people and Asian people are open-minded, you should've just told them where Somalis go to get Somali food and they'd know exactly what to expect.

If you took a Habesha to the best eateries in the world, they'd vomit it back up and complain of food poisoning if they saw a Somali chef. They are spiteful to the core. Most of the restaurants suck, Eritrean food is the real deal.

White people and Asian people are open-minded, you should've just told them where Somalis go to get Somali food and they'd know exactly what to expect.

I thought Xabashi people (not govt) were nice.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't like habesha food. The smell lingers on your fingers and clothes for days.I don't understand people who eat it every other day. There's this Ethiopian restaurant in St Paul and all my cadaan colleagues love going there. The place smells like raw meat and Ethiopians.

I always recommend 3 Somali restaurants in Mn to non Somalis

Safari
East Village grill.
Hamdi's restaurant.

Qoraxlow has the best xalwa and sambusas but I wouldn't recommend the food or the atmosphere. Even though the owner recently renovated the place. I still wouldn't recommend it.

Hubble

VIP
I thought Xabashi people (not govt) were nice.

They don't like Somalis generally speaking. They have always had imperial aspirations beyond their capabilities. They hate Eritrean people and Oromo but will claim them as Habesha out of spite or to steal their cultures when it suits them. Somalis to them are people they wish they colonised, they hate Ogaden because of ONLF and not integrating/forgetting their culture like the Oromo.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I've noticed my non somali friends loving hoyoos regular Somali cocking. If they could only taste when she actually makes bomb traditional food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts