Non human dna in Somalis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyche

To each their own
Only 1%-ish Neanderthal, which is lower than the 2-3% Neanderthal in West Eurasians.

Consider major ethnic groups in today's world. Which one would be the most genetically human?

I used to think it was the San bushmen and west African who were the purest homo Sapiens until they that was debunk a while ago.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Consider major ethnic groups in today's world. Which one would be the most genetically human?

I used to think it was the San bushmen and west African were pure homo Sapiens until they that was debunk a while ago.

Most Africans i'd say, since many of us don't have a lot of Neandertal..But West Africans have homo erectus, which East Africans don't have (i hope so).
So we wuz true humans

Apollo

VIP

I used to think it was the San bushmen and west African who were the purest homo Sapiens until they that was debunk a while ago.

Nobody knows, probably somewhere in north Eastern Africa.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: how do you know what neanderthals looked like
You know what I mean my g them Somalis with the plated skull it goes back ancient times them dons that look like
upload_2019-6-8_2-18-44.jpeg
That’s a Neanderthal skull ik bare Mali’s I seen in my life that look exactly like that.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
no u havent i aint see no mali with a giant nose
Not the nose but dare tell me I’m wrong about all the other Neanderthal like features under Somali skin shit I got a female cousin that look like that with a small Somali nose tho. She Neanderthal af. :manny::stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts