#NoMore Trending on twitter as public stands with Farmaajo against the American backed coup of Rooble

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

We shall survive this and come out stronger than ever if Somalis dont stand up now the failed Rooble will sell us to the higher bidder. Pres Farmaajo has cut the head off the Calane mafia when he closed their private airport terminal making them come under Somali authorities when entering our sovereign nation. It was Hassan Sheeikh who legalized this illegal terminao which allowed all sorts of organs, drugs and illegally attained minerals out of our country it was directly linked to Balidogle capture by Farmajo done a year ago.We must stand with President Farmaajo.

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking Mudane Farmaajo order Wasiir TikTok to be barred from Wasaarada Gaashandhiga!

Govt is still functioning gacan bir ba lagu qabana qaswadaayasha dhulqaadki wa dhamaaday

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking Xusseen Caydiid comes out to support Farmaajo “doorashu ku baxaya Farmaajo, qori kuma baxayey”

TekNiKo

VIP
breaking : the son of Caydiid and Godfather of Sacad “Rooble ka joog Farmaajo doorashu ku yimid qori kuma baxaya”

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
#Nomore foreign interference, what is happening now is a good thing I know people think its bad, but America is testing us and Farmaajo is testing them back, redrawing the boundaries, to the layman they are either in fear of America and thus think this will badly affect Farmaajo or they are outraged, but I welcome this development.

All I see is Habeshis retweeting N&N bots lool. The No more hashtag was started by Abyssinian Christian supporters of the Ethiopian & Eritrean regimes.

The only ppl that are supporting this #nomore movement are the pro abyssiniaweyne somalis, amhara nationalist that are determined to have abyssiniaweyne empire and eritrean diasporas who have no choice but to back afweyrki dictatorship. Out of the 3 groups mentioned the most brain dead are those pro (tripartite)abyssiniaweyne somalis.

TekNiKo

VIP
“Ninka ugu sareeyo USC aniga waye”

“Farmaajo haduu ridmaya ana ridi laha”

“Ninka ugu sareeyo USC aniga waye”

“Farmaajo haduu ridmaya ana ridi laha”

This guy can never reach the status of his father he should stop pretending. It’s very humiliating to see Ina Caydiid advocating for Kacaan 2 which his father fought hard to get rid of.

The only ppl that are supporting this #nomore movement are the pro abyssiniaweyne somalis, amhara nationalist that are determined to have abyssiniaweyne empire and eritrean diasporas who have no choice but to back afweyrki dictatorship. Out of the 3 groups mentioned the most brain dead are those pro (tripartite)abyssiniaweyne somalis.

this is false, almost every ethnic group in Ethiopia is posting the #nomore, tigrayans included. . It has nothing to do with amara :)

Don't know in detail the situation in Somalia,but I'm against any sort of "coup",you wanna remove someone,do it democratically. Also wtf is up with US Africa command threatening intervention??? This is a direct threat to Somalia's integrity,the somali government should respond decisively,they should start by summoning the American ambassador

Trending

Latest posts