Nomadic mentality

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Has there been any studies done on the mentality of nomads? I wanna learn more about the mindset that comes with the nomadic lifestyle

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nomads: Loner type. Autistic? Restless? High energy, but body limbs always fatigued, prone to laziness. Talks loud? Low sexual libido. Fierce and brave tho, especially in fighting wild animals

1620673914736.png

In terms of harshness of their day-to-day life most would assume Hunter-Gatherers would be the most aggressive people and in contrast sedentary agriculturalists would be the most civilized. But for some reason nomadic pastoralists seem to be the most ruthless just looking Somali, Arabian bedouins, Fualni, Turks/Mongols lol. Maybe because they interact/compete more often with neighboring tribes as compared to less numerous HGs.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
badiye is f wild, you are expected to bring every goat and camels unharmed while predators are everywhere and you're middle of nowhere looking for fresh pasture to graze them, you have about 9 camels, sheep 9 and 13 goats, you will not return till dawn f crazy.
My grandfather was eaten by a cannibal camel MAD

Trending

Latest posts