Noisy relatives

so I have a lot of relative that talk shit behind my back and also complain every time we’re at a gathering. This has been going on since my teenage years so I blocked them on all of my social media. I use to put up with them because it’s haram to cut off family but I had enough. I did not completely cut them off I still see them here and there but I do everything I can do avoid them. It gets real awkward cus they all know I have them on block lol
I limit my interactions with them no drama nothing just hi and bye
I can only take so much!
I honestly hate dramas it makes me sick physically literally.
Will I go to hell for this lol

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Ever heard of "out of site, out of mind"?

Don't give people free rent space in your head. Forgive them for the sake of Allah and then move on. Life's too short to be dealing with negative people and negative thoughts.

Holy shit your describing the average Sudanese cousin, aunty and uncle. These know more about your life than you do!.

Every family gather we have its like playing who wants to be a millionaire but about your life. "Have you finished your studies yet? Why aren't you married?" "Why aren't you working yet"

I had a violent relative who threatened to beat the sh*t out of an eedo because she was gossiping too much about em. :mjlol: It worked wonders for him. :manny: