Nofap and laziness

I've been on nofap for the last couple of days and I have noticed I have become more sluggish than I was before. How do I fix this?

I've been on nofap for the last couple of days and I have noticed I have become more sluggish than I was before. How do I fix this?
try this in morning he also has an evening routine.

Also buy apple cider vinegar after big meal or b4 big meal try to mix 2 tbsp with water and drink it reduces impact of carbs and also helps in weightloss.

1693369158586.png

we all go through wars in our brain daily some just accept their weakness but if you want a noble life seek to win over your brain and have a goal. For me my goal is to help set the foundation and suport the men and women who will replace the current trash somali generations. I hope to write many books and my ideas to spread.

we all go through wars in our brain daily some just accept their weakness but if you want a noble life seek to win over your brain and have a goal. For me my goal is to help set the foundation and suport the men and women who will replace the current trash somali generations. I hope to write many books and my ideas to spread.
Thank you walaalo

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Your dopamine receptors are going back to normal the sluggishness is down to not recieving the instant dopamine from whatever you were doing before

Trending

Latest posts