Nobody (2021)

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Nobody.jpg

I just finished watching the movie Nobody, and it is fucking hilarious and awesome, it makes fun of action movies in a unique way while being one hell of an action/comedy flick itself.

As someone said on a reddiit thread "It’s John Wick for the tired working class. It throws realism out of the window, and replaces it with hilariously over the top spectacle and set to a better score somehow"

The movie also showcases Bob Odenkirk's range in acting, I honestly couldn't believe he could pull off such a movie, it caught me off guard but in a good way.

I recommend it 100%.

I watched it in Addis Ababa, the best part was the first fighting scene in the bus. It felt so realistic compared to other action movie fights.

I also love the theme of staying true to yourself.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I watched it in Addis Ababa, the best part was the first fighting scene in the bus. It felt so realistic compared to other action movie fights.

I also love the theme of staying true to yourself.

It's poster somehow didn't catch my eye but now I regret not watching it in theaters. If it's still out in a week I'll take the miss to go see it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, saxiibo.

It's poster somehow didn't catch my eye but now I regret not watching it in theaters. If it's still out in a week I'll take the miss to go see it. Thanks for bring it to my attention, saxiibo.
You wont regret it bro, it's a nice movie to watch with your girl. It threads the fine line between macho macho man and comedy.

Trending