Noahide Laws

Apollo

VIP
Apparently Jews consider you a good goy if you follow these basic rules:

A7hMVIA.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah

According to Jewish tradition, non-Jews who adhere to these laws because they were given by Moses are said to be followers of Noahidism and regarded as righteous gentiles, who are assured of a place in Olam Haba (עולם הבא, the world to come), the final reward of the righteous.

Apollo

VIP
That’s similar to how Muslims view “People of the Book”, ie Jews and Christians.

Except this may also apply to non-Abrahamic monotheists.

Jews are a weird bunch, was looking up why they don't proselytize and stumbled upon this.

Jews are a weird bunch, was looking up why they don't proselytize and stumbled upon this.

You said too much.

Before this statement I saw you as insatiable truth-seeker with a wide-ranging understanding of cultural-religious customs and yet this basic information is new knowledge to thee?

Maya, maya wax baa meesha ka qaldan! :camby:

VixR

Veritas

That’s pretty much what it comes down to, bc non-Abrahamic monotheists are negligible.

I like that they don’t proselytize. Islam and Christianity are expansionist religions.

Apollo

VIP
You said too much.

Before this statement I saw you as insatiable truth-seeker with a wide-ranging understanding of cultural-religious customs and yet this basic information is new knowledge to thee?

Maya, maya wax baa meesha ka qaldan! :camby:

Why would anyone know this? It's not as common knowledge as you think. Everyone knows that Jews are seclusive and all, but not exactly why.

It makes perfect sense.

Since Judaism is an ethnic religion reserved for Hebrew/Jewish people, good non-Jews are still given the chance to go paradise without the need to convert to Judaism.

Why would anyone know this? It's not as common knowledge as you think. Everyone knows that Jews are seclusive and all, but not exactly why.

Because you were better than us but it seems you've sunk to our level

I remember one time that you were lecturing me about lactose intolerance and that is far from common knowledge yet you knew so much.

Apollo

VIP
It makes perfect sense.

Since Judaism is an ethnic religion reserved for Hebrew/Jewish people, good non-Jews are still given the chance to go paradise without the need to convert to Judaism.

You should look up what they say about Jesus in the Talmud. Some comedic stuff in there. They claim his mother was a . Kkkkk.

Religious Jews apparently respect Islam more than they do Christianity.

You should look up what they say about Jesus in the Talmud. Some comedic stuff in there. They claim his mother was a . Kkkkk.

Religious Jews apparently respect Islam more than they do Christianity.
What puzzles me is the immense love Evangelicals have for Jews & Israel lol, when it's no secret Jews hate Jesus(A.S).

I think they view them as literal ''useful idiots''. Meanwhile they talk shit about Christians in their synagogues behind closed doors but tout Judaeo-Christian values when among American Christians.
I've noticed White/European Nationalists reject the notion that Judaeo-Christian values form the basis for Western civilisation. They argue it's actually Greco-Roman/Pagan values & culture that form the basis for Western civilisation.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Theres a Quranic reference to this. Allah swt made a covenant with Nuh and his descendants which also included humans who are not of his family.
Also Abrahams other children excluding Ishaq were non jewish monotheists and Ibrahim pbuh was not a Jew.

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 7:
وَإِذْ أَخَذْنَا مِنَ النَّبِيِّينَ مِيثَاقَهُمْ وَمِنكَ وَمِن نُّوحٍ وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ وَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُم مِّيثَاقًا غَلِيظًا

And when We made a covenant with the prophets and with you, and with Nuh and Ibrahim and Musa and Isa, son of Marium, and We made with them a strong covenant

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I also believe Somalis once adhered to the Noahic Covenant but later on lost it, only to re-learn through the Hashic period of Somali history

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Rule Six gives the Global Jew the right to invade unstable countries (Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan).
No that is against rule 5. Zionists are not real Jews, they are dirty European descendants.

Trending