No Xishood having Xalimo holds a burping contest with her racially ambiguous ajnabi boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Back to this ajabani fetish it's true most of these are darkskin girls and have low self esteem, in uni theirs 11 somalis girls around london who have already been classified as being full blown hoes and it's just the first 3 months they are sort of blacklisted by somali girls but are still in cahoots with somali boys. Getting head and beating them is not hard just showing affection a week of snapping can get you pussy its that easy.

Anyway this blacklisting leads to the girl being depressed and finally excepting their hoeness they then try become even more bait the join a elite class of hoes who have the social media world on lock, use this to start their brand. they become influential that younger somali girls follow them like idols, the way timo jilaacs have actors and blacks have sportstars or singers ratchet somali girls become idols to these young impressionable girls. A cycle will continue.

Gets to the point where even a deadass somali boy wouldn't wont the girl anymore let alone be a public boyfriend that a ajanbi boyfriend takes the place and they use him as a poster child for what somali girls should go after.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Most london somali girls have given head, and if they don't they give handjobs but a significant amount have sex and do so in parks and free locations that are dark like estates and carparks. Used to leave hijabi somali girls alone but even ones in full abayas are devils. It is not just a nw or east thing it's through out the uk.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
you could tell a darkskin somali girl your hair is cute and they'll get wet most the lightskin ones are former hoes and turn religious since lightskin girls aren't the in thing anymore.

when you fail a levels or drop out of uni most somalis go to entertainment or drugs, for the girls they can't trap unless their from tottenham. (Somali female drug dealers are rife there).

They jump on youtube since they think they can get views they see chunkz, hals and yas and even the countless of somali mixed couples who average 10k subs in a few months.

Youtube isn't really to get money it's for fame and to be viewed as successful. Easy way out.

Quick 4k views maybe 15k not many likes a few comments then repetitive videos real lack of talent shows after 5 videos. Then they will recycle somali themed videos to net themselves a guaranteed 10k views min and 100 more subs.

Weird how most of these girls are from west

Yeah they are repetitive. Its like if you watched one...you watched them all. But with fame comes attention. And not all attention is good. When you put yourself infront of everyone, you cant really complain about negative attention. I would love to see a xalimo do a sport channel or politics instead of my dna or im teaching a foreigner somali

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
She is with a pakistani man and is still disrespecting her own men for likes and retweets. Asian men can no longer be the biggest cucks even though they are losing there women to Caucasian men they are at the top of the food chain, while xalimoids are with every race on this planet, also ex convicts and men serving a life sentence (how do you marry a man serving a life sentence?) at this point I wouldn’t be suprised to see one of these xalimoids to marry a man at his funeral.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
She is with a pakistani man and is still disrespecting her own men for likes and retweets. Asian men can no longer be the biggest cucks even though they are losing there women to Caucasian men they are at the top of the food chain, while xalimoids are with every race on this planet, also ex convicts and men serving a life sentence (how do you marry a man serving a life sentence?) at this point I wouldn’t be suprised to see one of these xalimoids to marry a man at his funeral.

the nigga is ugly the girl is a self hater

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

People say astaghfirullah after burping, but if you lack xishood you will burp in the open :faysalwtf:
9C0B9436-3520-4DF7-BEB8-ACC444EB5A7F.jpeg

from what I gathered they got heavily bullied by almost all races since they first arrived in the country especially by maadow men and even the girls. An article came about how a lot of somalis had low self esteem from the bullying and would lie about their ethnicity and distance from somalis in order to be acceped just like maya jama. In addition london is salafi central with a very large muslim population and with a lot of reverts and as you know uk somalis aren't tight knit and are surrounded by other foreign Muslims they get confident and marry out. So is really low self esteem and very religious to the point they completely over look their culture same goes with their parents because of the diversity. Whereas somali Americans are all packed in one are in a state with less diversity

Lol this is all fairytales sspot have propagated. You dont know anything about the uk lmfao

Back to this ajabani fetish it's true most of these are darkskin girls and have low self esteem, in uni theirs 11 somalis girls around london who have already been classified as being full blown hoes and it's just the first 3 months they are sort of blacklisted by somali girls but are still in cahoots with somali boys. Getting head and beating them is not hard just showing affection a week of snapping can get you pussy its that easy.

Anyway this blacklisting leads to the girl being depressed and finally excepting their hoeness they then try become even more bait the join a elite class of hoes who have the social media world on lock, use this to start their brand. they become influential that younger somali girls follow them like idols, the way timo jilaacs have actors and blacks have sportstars or singers ratchet somali girls become idols to these young impressionable girls. A cycle will continue.

Gets to the point where even a deadass somali boy wouldn't wont the girl anymore let alone be a public boyfriend that a ajanbi boyfriend takes the place and they use him as a poster child for what somali girls should go after.
What do you mean blacklisted by Somali girls. Do you mean Somali girls are now exposing somali hoes in uni? :siilaanyolaugh:

@VixR Sister i agree with you, and i have posted twice about this, too much of social media is not good for anyone, by the way this is Baki just stopping by hope you and every one is doing good.

you could tell a darkskin somali girl your hair is cute and they'll get wet most the lightskin ones are former hoes and turn religious since lightskin girls aren't the in thing anymore.
Most london somali girls have given head, and if they don't they give handjobs but a significant amount have sex and do so in parks and free locations that are dark like estates and carparks. Used to leave hijabi somali girls alone but even ones in full abayas are devils. It is not just a nw or east thing it's through out the uk.

If the vast majority are hoes, what are the boys also raised in the west?

The fact that you casually call thousends of girls and women you have no knowlege of 'hoes' illustrates your trash morals and lack of aklaaq.

Funny that many of the little boys here bemoan the fact that young women have taken on 'black' culture but are quick to call their own women hoes and slags? Where did you learn this diabolical behaviour from? I'msure your parents raised you better than that.

You're no different to those so called ajnabis with no morals that you guys love to talk about.

If the girls that supposedly marry Ajnabis are so undesirable. Why do you dedicate countless threads on them? Why does your blood boil and your fingers twitch.

Questions you should ponder on:

Do you feel a sense of personal rejection? Do you have a scarcity mentality?
Do you have a sense of unhealthy entitlement towards all Somali women?

After you have thought about these questions, I want to end with a silver lining.

Its okay boys, somewhere in this vast universe there will be a halima that will put up with your buck toothed 5head self.

Rejoice for there is hope.
:rejoice:

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
If the girls that supposedly marry Ajnabis are so undesirable. Why do you dedicate countless threads on them? Why does your blood boil and your fingers twitch.

Questions you should ponder on:

Do you feel a sense of personal rejection? Do you have a scarcity mentality?
Do you have a sense of unhealthy entitlement towards all Somali women?

After you have thought about these questions I want to end with a silver lining.

Its okay boys, somewhere in this vast universe there will be a halima that will put up with your buck toothed 5head self.

Rejoice for there is hope.
:rejoice:
They're idiots for discussing the problem and not the solution. The solution is to kill every Somali female that even dares to sleep with an Ajnabi let alone marry them. The Beheading procedure should be done by a close family relative like a Brother or Father.

They're idiots for discussing the problem and not the solution. The solution is to kill every Somali female that even dares to sleep with an Ajnabi let alone marry them. The Beheading procedure should be done by a close family relative like a Brother or Father.

You young man are clinically insane. Those that talk about murder and infacide should be sectioned, let alone go near a Somali woman.

Your type should not be allowed to reproduce.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You young man are clinically insane. Those that talk about murder and infacide should be sectioned, let alone go near a Somali woman.

Your type should not be allowed to reproduce.
Your Ajnabi loving hoes shouldn't be allowed to reproduce and taint our culture and future Somali generations in the west. Somali men need to take a bold action against this sexual dissipation and degeneracy created by a small minority of Somali women that already spreaded like cancer within our community.

Before Somalispot, I had my opinions on Somalis, not all of them were good, but they weren’t appallingly awful. Wallahi, if I didn’t have decent brothers and father and sister and mother, I would view Somalis as absolute scum, like literally my perception of them has plummeted to the earth’s core from this site alone and what I’ve learned about the culture. It’s kind of epic. You could say I came to this site out of curiosity or search, if I wanted something to do with it before, I want nothing to do with them now.

Leave before that happens is my advice to the new user.

I wouldn't take this site too serious. Just a bunch of trolls that's all. I feel like you're focussing too much on the negative.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Pakis and Asians are smart af! They keep their women while fucking Xaarlimoids for free.

Wallahi they are alpha male!

honourkilling2-160816094558-thumbnail-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending