No Xishood having Xalimo holds a burping contest with her racially ambiguous ajnabi boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Any good of the people on here is consumed by the qashin of this place. I can’t be different, can I?
This is a forum where people just talk shit, how mentally fragile do you have to be to let TRUEGEELJIRE69 affect the way you behave just cause he called a woman a on twitter? :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
This is a forum where people just talk shit, how mentally fragile do you have to be to let TRUEGEELJIRE69 affect the way you behave just cause he called a woman a on twitter? :mjlol:
I’m not “fragile”.

“TRUEGEELJIRE69” is the embodiment of the entire Somali webosphere. Admit it. There’s nothing worse than a lie.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just leave the forum if were all Autistic, no one will complain, or miss your deluded rants.

Any good of the people on here is consumed by the qashin of this place. I can’t be different, can I?
easily influenced.

typical woman.:trumpsmirk:

do you also cry when you see slightly sad stuff?

how about in romantic movies(even though u know it's just a damn movie), do you still cry your lungs out?:kanyehmm:

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
I’m not “fragile”.

“TRUEGEELJIRE69” is the embodiment of the entire Somali webosphere. Admit it. There’s nothing worse than a lie.
Didn't you state that coming here lowered your opinions of Somali's in general? If a forum and some twitter comments make you generally dislike a whole group of people, ESPECIALLY your own people, you're fragile. Every ethnic group talks shit on the internet, why are you belittling Somali's for something everyone does?

Last edited:
he's ogaden, my cousin weeyaan.

alright, I'll let him claim you.

go forth cuz @Noble-Cushite
:gaasdrink: He always regards me highly. Willing to use his 100k student loan to wife me.

Isn't afraid to declare his admiration. Loyal to his Nation.

Not just a side kick but a right hand man sitting shotgun in my whip.

@Noble-Cushite
Yoooo......................this post had me rolling wallahi
giphy.gif

Also what do you mean 100K in student loan wallahi that sounds stress inducing

But thank you for your kind word my queen it touched my heart
giphy-downsized.gif

I agree with @VixR you all take whatever a somali does to personally. I tell you the day you stop carrying the weight of the somali world on your little shoulders the better off you'll be. Honestly with no other race would this occupy someone mind

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I agree with @VixR you all take whatever a somali does to personally. I tell you the day you stop carrying the weight of the somali world on your little shoulders the better off you'll be. Honestly with no other race would this occupy someone mind
This must be the mindset that led geris to go extinct.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@VixR Thanks for the qashin. That was one of my more nuanced and reasonable posts on this site. It's clear you're not interested in having a balanced and fair view on this topic, or that you're as logical and level-headed as you'd like to portray yourself as.

If all it takes is a single online forum to make or break your views on an entire group of people, then that speaks volumes in and of itself.

Sxb @GoldmanSachs I've noticed @VixR is a very arrogant and opinionated user. Just by her behavior shows she's very pompous and unhinged. She is also very argumentative and never admits being wrong.

A lot of things she states is extremely ignorant. I can easily refute all her bogus claims but then I realized arguing with her is like talking to a wall. Don't bother wasting your time with her ludicrous and nonsensical bullshit. That includes my other smart brothers who aren't aware of her stupidity and illness. @Genesisx72 @Factz @Abdalla @Ferrari @Abdi-indhoyare @CangeeroBear

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
easily influenced.

typical woman.:trumpsmirk:

do you also cry when you see slightly sad stuff?

how about in romantic movies(even though u know it's just a damn movie), do you still cry your lungs out?:kanyehmm:
So much for the woman being the easily influenced. I’m no different from when I joined. I’ve stayed true to myself and values. You’re the one who changed, and not for better might I add. I didn’t have to tell you that. I think you know it.
Didn't you state that coming here lowered your opinions of Somali's in general? If a forum and some twitter comments make you generally dislike a whole group of people, ESPECIALLY your own people, you're fragile. Every ethnic group talks shit on the internet, why are you belittling Somali's for something everyone does?
I’m not fragile. I’m honest. Stop deceiving yourself about your sameness. There’s nothing worse than a lie. The biggest forum you have, and every other outlet is a cesspool designed through its members to paint the worst picture of itself 24/7/365. I honestly believe most of you think worse of yourselves than even my take on this. It’s on display non-stop, everyday, only somehow you don’t realize you’re projecting an inferiority in all these self-demeaning threads despite your displays of false superiority.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
You’re really trying to convince me that if any other person on this green earth “attacked” in a tweet the stature of a type of ppl, and she was burping in a video with someone, that would make a breaking news?

Say she was white, and she
naag waalan.

imagine thinking you are right and all of us are wrong.

how can you think that?

you display the arrogance of rich cadaan man. you remind of Brett Kavanough.
you need to be committed to the nearest ward.
This is the woman that thinks Allah is wrong and she is right. The nerve. The balls.
:mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
This is the woman that thinks Allah is wrong and she is right. The nerve. The balls.
:mjlol:
This is not about Allah. We might have different reasons for it (mine is that it doesn’t exist), but I think we can agree Allah is not to blame for this.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
@VixR why u lying and comparing somali retaliation to cadaan men. why u lying saying that cadaan men wouldnt be offended by what their woman do when these same guys have movements like Mgtow, the redpill and what not. why the f*ck are u lying when u damn well live in the united states probably a state that participated in slavery... u comparing the buuq of a couple faraxs to the savergery of cadaan niggas when they honestly burnt down black wall street because of a white woman killing innocents.
cadaans have caused this earth misery, stole, killed, raped and yet here u are...comparing us to them.

its really funny and sad. How do u think you wouldve been treated a couple centuries ago?

VixR

Veritas
@VixR why u lying and comparing somali retaliation to cadaan men. why u lying saying that cadaan men wouldnt be offended by what their woman do when these same guys have movements like Mgtow, the redpill and what not. why the f*ck are u lying when u damn well live in the united states probably a state that participated in slavery... u comparing the buuq of a couple faraxs to the savergery of cadaan niggas when they honestly burnt down black wall street because of a white woman killing innocents.
cadaans have caused this earth misery, stole, killed, raped and yet here u are...comparing us to them.

its really funny and sad. How do u think you wouldve been treated a couple centuries ago?
False equivalence.

Yours is case a self-attack, at other Somalis, at you. You’re not tearing down anyone’s Wall Street, you’re tear down yourselves. Tell me White ppl tore down White Wall Street. That would’ve been comparable alternate comparison. Tell me White ppl are attacking white women for burping contests. Tell me Redpill and MGTOW threaten White women with acid attacks as a barometer for their superiority and claim docility on that metric. Whatever they might say about women for lacking them, there is no self-comparison of themselves to the worst culture they can think of. It’s how low you rate yourselves and it shows. Why wouldn’t I believe you’re autistic.

No other race lool. You really seem to have little experience with social media. The internet is made for people to talk sh1t. One has to be mentally really weak to take strangers talkibg sh1t to heart. I know the usual response.....well if you are happy with your life you woukdnt talk sh1t about strangerz. My response....if you are happy in your life anonymous people on the internet wont get to you. People go on twitter and just talk sh1t cause its fun. Trust me these people dont sit home and care one bit how it effects the other person

So much for the woman being the easily influenced. I’m no different from when I joined. I’ve stayed true to myself and values. You’re the one who changed, and not for better might I add. I didn’t have to tell you that. I think you know it.

I’m not fragile. I’m honest. Stop deceiving yourself about your sameness. There’s nothing worse than a lie. The biggest forum you have, and every other outlet is a cesspool designed through its members to paint the worst picture of itself 24/7/365. I honestly believe most of you think worse of yourselves than even my take on this. It’s on display non-stop, everyday, only somehow you don’t realize you’re projecting an inferiority in all these self-demeaning threads despite your displays of false superiority.
I joined a year before you. How do you know what I was like?:what1:

You admitted to this site changing your views on somalis in this very thread and now you are saying you've stayed true to your principles. you're such a liar, on top of being self righteous all the time.

I am always gonna remind you that what you think isnt the truth despite how much you claim it so.:reallymaury:

even @Sheikh avoids arguing with you. :wtfdis: if that doesn't prove your lunacy idk what will.

xasidsanaa :yloezpe: this is coming from somalia's own yajuj and ma'juj

we aren't an individualistic society. we believe in collectivism, and you saying let's mind our business isn't going to have much of an impact. we're like this, either claim something else, or join the movement and be noisy and scrutinize everything under a microscope. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.