No Xishood having Xalimo holds a burping contest with her racially ambiguous ajnabi boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I swear this is poetic justice. Your reply is the first comment on the 20th page. :banderas:
Congrats boowe.

We did it!
kbs.gif

You were nowhere to be seen. I dated mentally challenged @HalimaJ for 6 pages. HalimaJohnson is like of those older girls in dugsi that still struggle with juzz camma. I went through hell.[/QUOTE]

You are the one that believes in murder and honor killing and tried to suggest that it is allowed.

I haven't agreed with you, you sick Psycho.

Its haraam, its immoral and evil. The fact that you think its allowed shows that you need to be sectioned for the safety of the community.

I can't believe i argued with your idiotic self for such a long time. :susp:

Anyways i'm done arguing with retards. Let this be a lesson for any bucktoothed ashy abdi.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
You remind me of my ex, she was a real bit*ch, and used to mirror dialogue like a child, just like you. I had no use for this type of stereotypical woman, so i used her, and passed her to my bros. You should stop that if you ever want to grow as a person. And for the last time, you haven't given me a answer to the argument, so stop lying. Three times she said. lol
I don’t give a rat’s ass what happened with you and your ex, that’s your own business. But since you bring it up, from what I can see, you get upset being given the same energy, which showed in calling out my “ad hominem” even as you yourself had delivered one in the post prior. And he speaks about growing as a person lol, how ironic. You’re more kid-like than I could ever be, and I have to think your pals were an upgrade. You also project that the other is coming from a place of arrogance while displaying said arrogance.

It’s like you want to keep proving my point on lacking basic comprehension issues. I said I’d told you three separate times that I’d already answered your line of questioning in the thread and it was pointless to repeat it, not that I’d answered you specifically three times. This is like I’m talking to a wall. Move on.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
If the vast majority are hoes, what are the boys also raised in the west?

The fact that you casually call thousends of girls and women you have no knowlege of 'hoes' illustrates your trash morals and lack of aklaaq.

Funny that many of the little boys here bemoan the fact that young women have taken on 'black' culture but are quick to call their own women hoes and slags? Where did you learn this diabolical behaviour from? I'msure your parents raised you better than that.

You're no different to those so called ajnabis with no morals that you guys love to talk about.

lol i used to be naive and think somali girls are decent and hard working it's almost everyone at uni that's hoes or they are reformed hoes

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
So according to you a father will not be judged on the day of judgement for calling his offspring?

Answer is it halal for him to do so?

So saying honor killing is haraam is making up ruling? So there are no consequences?

Not paying diya has nothing to do with the permissability of Murder you moron.

going against your farther in the first place is a major sin.

You selective Muslim

I've said time and time again that you can only marry with the permission of the wali, which is the father.

So when did i say that one can disobey their parents?

You've just proven you're a liar.

going against your farther in the first place is a major sin.

You selective Muslim

lol i used to be naive and think somali girls are decent and hard working it's almost everyone at uni that's hoes or they are reformed hoes
Calling women unchaste without actual proof is haraam you selective muslim.

Saying someone said something they didn't say is unacceptable as well.

Hmm, who is the selective one out of the two of us?

The problem is that many of the guys here lack and morals akhlaaq and then have the nerve to cry like toodlers about the conduct of other women. Get a grip.

How do you miraculously know about the sexual history of every Somali woman?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I've said time and time again that you can only marry with the permission of the wali, which is the father.

So when did i say that one can disobey their parents?

You've just proven you're a liar.

you said u can go to a sheikh and if your not happy with your fathers choice he can find you another wali or become your wali

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Calling women unchaste without actual proof is haraam you selective muslim.

Saying someone said something they didn't say is unacceptable as well.

Hmm, who is the selective one out of the two of us?

The problem is that many of the guys here lack and morals akhlaaq and then have the nerve to cry like toodlers about the conduct of other women. Get a grip.

How do you miraculously know about the sexual history of every Somali woman?

i've been sent countless women on snap and insta they know about me or heard about me, they send nudes try facetime etc or move to and try touch me in uni common rooms. previous me would of wacked them by now but nah.

Also if a girl is a hoe you can tell, if a lot of people call her a hoe then show you videos of what they've done that's clear enough.

you said u can go to a sheikh and if your not happy with your fathers choice he can find you another wali or become your wali

Yes according to scholars if the father stops his daughters marrying for no legimate islamic reason than the islamic qadi can appoint a wali if he thinks the father is in the wrong.

Fathers have every right to stop their daughters from marrying unsuitable men. However, some fathers say no for no reason or say no to every man leaving their daughters unmarried. Islam has a system in place for people that abuse their authority.

It does not it mean a daughter can rebel against her parents. Far from it.

There is nothing selective about this.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
i'll never forget the day my boy made a premier league table of the top hoes in London universities. Just know Roehampton is in the champions league next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.