No Xalimo in laws would do this for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 11 year old sister of my gf drew this cute pic at school to celebrate our 3 months anniversary

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@RichEnoughForGucci @Karim @Crow @Reiko @Jerome in the house @nine @Zahra @Armadillo

Im leaving the ocean of buuq iyo baruur and will enter a world were my words run supreme

I aint never letting her go :fittytousand:
Is she the afghani chick:cosbyhmm:

No i mean xalimo wouldnt tell her family about me. How many times did they hang up the phone bc her loud mouth aunt entered the room
LOOOOL this afghan girl of yours is very obedient and even said she will make the kids learn somali and not her language.

Mashallah make sure it stays that way.:gaasdrink: we don't need half somalis who dont know how to speak Somali in the community.:siilaanyosmile:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
LOOOOL this afghan girl of yours is very obedient and even said she will make the kids learn somali and not her language.

Mashallah make sure it stays that way.:gaasdrink: we don't need half somalis who dont know how to speak Somali in the community.:siilaanyosmile:
Well, actually we missed a half somali half Colombian lady:mjhaps:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The 11 year old sister of my gf drew this cute pic at school to celebrate our 3 months anniversary

@RichEnoughForGucci @Karim @Crow @Reiko @Jerome in the house @nine @Zahra @Armadillo

Im leaving the ocean of buuq iyo baruur and will enter a world were my words run supreme

I aint never letting her go :fittytousand:
I will add dua to your Union because us xaliimos have to deal with one less Somali man-child

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Abdalla
I thought the Afghani woman story was a troll!
:faysalwtf:
You either went through the trouble of drawing this fake picture and got an cadaan girl to hold it up for you or you're actually married to an Afghani!!! What the hell man!!!
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
All this time, I was laughing at TRUE stories of miscegenation!!!!
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
God forgive me.
:jcoleno:

@Abdalla
I thought the Afghani woman story was a troll!
:faysalwtf:
You either went through the trouble of drawing this fake picture and got an cadaan girl to hold it up for you or you're actually married to an Afghani!!!
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
All this time, I was laughing at TRUE stories of miscegenation!!!!
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
God forgive me.
:jcoleno:
If a girl did that for you would you leave her for a xalimo full of buuq and balaayo just because of muh blood

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I will add dua to you Union because us xaliimos have to deal with one less Somali man-child

Reiko, its best he go with someone that fully appreciates the layers that make up brother, Abdalla. And oh look at that 11 year old artisan and her masterpiece. Hambalyo is in order.:siilaanyosmile:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko, its best he go with someone that fully appreciates the layers that make up brother, Abdalla. And oh look at that 11 year old artisan and her masterpiece. Hambalyo is in order.:siilaanyosmile:
Sophie he's going to run back to xalimos when he requests sautéed hilib Ari and she adds 40 chilli peppers and his butt erupts like volcano. Faraaxs love their food more than their moms. Infact they're momma's boys because of food. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending