NO WONDER somalia is in the state it is in. Look at this! This is a minister in the government of the AMISOM occupied Villa Somalia

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I get possessed at Baraanbur when a person is repping my abtiris or reer puntland. Ruunti :lawd:
I’ll do the roll for Puntland!!!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think this clip actually humanises her.

To many people, the leaders in Xamar seem like distant alien figures. This clip makes her look like one of those wild eedos at a wedding.

Embarrassing but probably good PR.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think this clip actually humanises her.

To many people, the leaders in Xamar seem like distant alien figures. This clip makes her look like one of those wild eedos at a wedding.

Embarrassing but probably good PR.

in a Muslim conservative land a woman, an old woman rolls around the ground as if she got possessed by @AbdiGaalDoon

Ridiculous

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
in a Muslim conservative land a woman, an old woman rolls around the ground as if she got possessed by @AbdiGaalDoon

Ridiculous

Adeer, you have to understand she is bashaaling. It is very funny laakin not a problem.

Dadka Soomaaliyeed will probably call her wasiir baranbur but apart from that they're not bothered.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Every mom does this on weddings, it is normal, let her be .

There are people that dehumanise and taunt this lady in social media especially facebook because of her clan, the somali comments in posts involving her are horrible. Walaahi soomali waa ubaqaa Yawmul aaqiro.

Trending