No voices

Status
Not open for further replies.

You defy the stereotypes. Usually people who professed some form of objection to Islam try their hardest to be seen as far away from it and don't want anything to do with it. Some even wanting to be as far away from their ethnicity. You seem to have made a decision to keep what you like despite its association with Islam. Hence - You surprise me comment. May be you are not too far off the road and someday when you mature you will find your way back into the fold. Who knows.

Your username was xyzp Or something right? lol.

You defy the stereotypes. Usually people who professed some form of objection to Islam try their hardest to be seen as far away from it and don't want anything to do with it. Some even wanting to be as far away from their ethnicity. You seem to have made a decision to keep what you like despite its association with Islam.

Arabian music is Islam now?LOOOL :chrisfreshhah:

Islam isn't all bad though, it has many good aspects to it. It contributed to my life and helped shape me. Demonizing it would just be stupid. Anybody who denies this is lying to themselves.

Hence - You surprise me comment. May be you are not too far off the road and someday when you mature you will find your way back into the fold. Who knows.

Being honest, I don't see myself coming back though.

Your username was xyzp Or something right? lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arabian music is Islam now?LOOOL :chrisfreshhah:

Islam isn't all bad though, it has many good aspects to it. It contributed to my life and helped shape me. Demonizing it would just be stupid. Anybody who denies this is lying to themselves.

Being honest, I don't see myself coming back though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So you are part time gaal? You want to have your cake and eat it I see. You made your bed bra, you sleep on it. It is all good. You are good with those views in my book and wish the best for you when it comes to your unknown future-end. Faith is a gift to those who have it and cherish it.

Arabic is the language of the Quran. That is why it is referred to sometimes as Islamic Language. Naturally, some would feel uncomfortable with the association or don't want it at all was my point.

PS: Did you have a Dog picture? Our main door lock is broken because some idiot was running from the neighbor's dog and kicked the door in. Somalis and dogs. They have genetic fear of them.

Last edited:
So you are part time gaal? You want to have your cake and eat it I see. You made your bed bra, you sleep on it. It is all good. You are good with those views in my book and wish the best for you when it comes to your unknown future-end. Faith is a gift to those who have it and cherish it.

Nope.

Also, the song was an instrumental. It has no Arabic lyrics in it so I don't really know what you're on about...

PS: Did you have a Dog picture? Our main door lock is broken because some idiot was running from the neighbor's dog and kicked the door in. Somalis and dogs. They have genetic fear of them.

Yes.
If he has the strength to break a door, why the hell was he running from the dog in the first place?:what1:

I would have posted a soundtrack instrumental from the movie Miami Vice, but could not find one. And the condition for the thread was No voice. But you should check that movie out, it is really underrated movie. Very good movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts