No Somalis in Top Boy

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So malis are making big bank over trapping there :childplease:

Trapping is dead my nigga the new wave is card flex

Albanians are breaking the bank, these lot have the most guns in the country. Malis have connects in many towns, they're active in places as far as Bolton and Hull wallahi i was suprised. :salute:

Fraud nighas make £££ too but i barely know any, last i knew some were banging AC but that was over 10 years ago lol.

Macalin M

Out here
Albanians are breaking the bank, these lot have the most guns in the country. Malis have connects in many towns, they're active in places as far as Bolton and Hull wallahi i was suprised. :salute:

Fraud nighas make £££ too but i barely know any, last i knew some were banging AC but that was over 10 years ago lol.
Malis up in midlands are on the AC ting but round London were more focused on the streets

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Adel Nur aka Future The Prince is an executive producer of the Shown yall niggas need to do your research before you speak.

As far as actors, the show is a dusty show tbh full of unemployed actors and gangster wannabies, what is the relevance to be on it? Only the main actors shine but the rest are back ln welfare the same week!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
a toronto somali is the producer for the show lol
really damn and he cant even get one somali on the show? at least hes getting money out of it. And i would prefer if we had our own hit tv series surrounding mostly somalis since we are the most identible group in the uk and the most to get into shenanigans.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Are you one of those isaaq Camden boys who chase any Somali girl they see going past the area? Ruunta iskasheeg

Chase them and try to get their snap, yes. Cuss them if they choose to ignore man? NO. Latter is what most man do but my hooyo raised me better @Muji

By the tube station right? Looooool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
12236.jpg

Truss what you know about bolton Somalis, they came recently from dadaab and are already running the town, put me on to some hull malis who are on job g

Muji

VIP
Chase them and try to get their snap, yes. Cuss them if they choose to ignore man? NO. Latter is what most man do but my hooyo raised me better @Muji

By the tube station right? Looooool

Near the bridge. :birdman:
One of them chased me to the tube station. I bet it was you.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I mean reer UK don’t have much known actors and if they get some rookie off the streets he’ll probably get shanked right away.:chrisfreshhah:
Look at you people talk about Somali actors. Have you guys forgotten the trauma brought by the dregs of America? Fucking barkhad Abdi, we don't need a UK version of that:faysalwtf:

Wallahi f*ck American Somalis, that single guy was more devastating than 10 Save The children Ads on our weekly famines. Everytime you mention Somalis on the internet there's always a "I'm the captain now" joke because of that one guy. No more, we can't take anymore humiliation.

Trending