no social media

Alluring

Sayonara
I think we need to ban social media from all somalis, so many undiagnosed mentally ill folk running rampant. Is there any possible way we can get all technology stores to ban selling technology to somalis? Or at the very least social media headquarters need to look at our names and kick out every fat farxiyo and skinny sharmarke . Inshallah IQ points will triple with this silencing of these baboons

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Damn bro, wait until the diaspora is the minority online and they start clowning us hard. Beesha Fresh off the boat is innovative and tech savvy. They're coming.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Social media can be a lucrative place where you can build your own brand I wish many Somalis stopped acting dumb and show something useful to the people and put all that energy in giving us a good reputation.

Alluring

Sayonara
Social media can be a lucrative place where you can build your own brand I wish many Somalis stopped acting dumb and show something useful to the people and put all that energy in giving us a good reputation.
Nah they too busy arguing about non-quintessential shit like "aM i bLaCK"

One nigga makes a joke about somalis and they f*ck up twt for the next week. Since when did we become so sensitive we care about one person's opinion.

one girl said something and she had like 600 quoted replies loool

one person even got doxxed, oh well they should stop mentioning us but they’re from the U.K. it’s expected

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
one girl said something and she had like 600 quoted replies loool

one person even got doxxed, oh well they should stop mentioning us but they’re from the U.K. it’s expected

canadian>uk>america

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
May I ask?
What are your plans to disarm the masses from global harm?
In order to achieve that milestone what procedures will be introduced and what ways will you approach the vulnerable Geeljires from indecent exposure?

How will you detoxify the stubborn majority and what makes you think you convince these people living in rudimentary lifestyles ?
How will you approach this , what are your methods from restricting access to the main public?

Are you going to stage a coup and play a dictator?

Kkkk

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Twitter is the main problem for Somalis. Facebook and forums are somewhat contained, you have to know someone or seek it out yourself but on Twitter any chimp can come across your timeline.