No shame or disgust... A man was publicly kissing his wife in the mouth

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
How can a Somali married couple do this? In the mouth in the shop? It should be done in the bedroom, not for society to see. Can you imagine your father kissing your mother like that in public and making mouth noises like you are sipping tea? No so why should this be tolerated? I stared at him in a disgusting manner but I should have yelled at him. Who brought this culture? 2020 the year of degeneracy. What is next?

How can a Somali married couple do this? In the mouth in the shop? It should be done in the bedroom, not for society to see. Can you imagine your father kissing your mother like that in public and making mouth noises like you are sipping tea? No so why should this be tolerated? I stared at him in a disgusting manner but I should have yelled at him. Who brought this culture? 2020 the year of degeneracy. What is next?

LOOL who do you think you are to tell someone what they can and will do?? Stop being a haram police and let people enjoy each other.

As a Muslim, it is my business. It is a warning to fellow Muslims to not act in such a despicable way if they fear Allah. I got my reward now while you got a sin for trying to stop me from reminding others. Fake Muslim.
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Part of the perfection of a person’s Islam is his leaving that which is of no concern to him.”(A hasan hadith. Recorded by at-Tirmidhi and others in that fashion)

Secondly, you called me a fake Muslim which is Takfir. If you call someone a Kaffir when there not, you left Islam.

"He who says to his brother 'O disbeliever', then it returns upon one of them."
Reported by Al-Bukhari, Muslim, Malik, At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud

What makes it wrong? Doing it in public?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Part of the perfection of a person’s Islam is his leaving that which is of no concern to him.”(A hasan hadith. Recorded by at-Tirmidhi and others in that fashion)

Secondly, you called me a fake Muslim which is Takfir. If you call someone a Kaffir when there not, you left Islam.

"He who says to his brother 'O disbeliever', then it returns upon one of them."
Reported by Al-Bukhari, Muslim, Malik, At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud

Don't twist the diin. This is of concern to Muslims. It is a morality issue. I have every right to bring this up. Do I also shut up and not talk about the evils of homosexuality and murder if I see gays and a murderer? It is our duty as Muslims to talk about these issues.

Someone who says to mind my business on Islamic issues is not going to heaven. That is clear.

Don't twist the diin. This is of concern to Muslims. It is a morality issue. I have every right to bring this up. Do I also shut up and not talk about the evils of homosexuality and murder if I see gays and a murderer? It is our duty as Muslims to talk about these issues.

Someone who says to mind my business on Islamic issues is not going to heaven. That is clear.
Why the qashin? I asked you a question you idiot.
I genuinely don’t know the Islamic standing on it so I asked you.

OP when he finally kisses his wife

upload_2020-1-2_7-19-51.gif

Its weird however as long as they married there are more important things to worry about otherwise you will drive yourself crazy. Shake your head keep
Moving.

Trending