No phones at my wedding!

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Ma’am…..Ma’am Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid has infiltrated the wedding.
B530B277-515B-4991-BE21-D1998A937DBE.jpeg

Disclaimer: I'm not getting married anytime soon.

I just watched hodon online's wedding video and I realized something. I'm setting a No phone policy for my wedding baraambur. I want to dress sexy, wear makeup, and dance for my wedding :lawd::lawd:I want to enjoy myself without non-mahram men ever seeing me doing that:rejoice::rejoice:
A decade ago, I would have been able to do that with no problem. However, that won't be possible with phones/ social media now. Despite a baraambur being all women only, videos will be released and men can see everything. :tacky:
What's the point of an all woman baraambur, if men can see what we are wearing/ doing? :mindblown:I'm too terrified that men all over the world will see my hair, mid-drift, my body silhouette, and me dancing. I'm extremely conservative in covering myself that I don't wear a hijab, I wear a jilbab.

I'm gonna set a team up front so that the moment guests come in, they better hand in their phones. Hand in your phone and trade for a ticket. Bring back the ticket to get back your phone. if you don't hand phone in, they will not be let in. They are gonna have to go back home. I'm gonna warn the guests that phones will be taken away on the wedding party invitation.
Also, Only women will be invited to the baraambur at night. who tf started to invite men to show up at these kind of events? :westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:
I'm gonna dance, go wild, and dress sexy at my own wedding and ain't no woman who want to record me gonna stop me :gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

I AIN'T WEARING A JILBAB AT MY OWN BARAAMBUR JUST CUZ Y'ALL WANNA RECORD :stopit::stopit: THIS IS MY BARAAMBUR! :mahubowtf:

NO PHONES OR GO BACK HOME!!!!:fittytousand:
Respectfully I'm not having a big wedding, I'd rather pay my wife up front the original cost of the wedding and put it into better use then have randoms and all sorts of fitnah on her big day.

Yaraye

VIP
Respectfully I'm not having a big wedding, I'd rather pay my wife up front the original cost of the wedding and put it into better use then have randoms and all sorts of fitnah on her big day.
Yes, I don't plan on having a big wedding or baraambur either. However, even the small baraambur I'm having needs to have the rules I've established before. I would rather spend more on the honeymoon trip or pocket the rest.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
They're strange. They probably find it fascinating just saying:lawd::sass2:
It changed my life as a boy.
I was so enticed that even at a mere 12 years of age i had already decided that ajnabi women are more like men compared to the great Xalimos of reer djibouti.

Yaraye

VIP
It changed my life as a boy.
I was so enticed that even at a mere 12 years of age i had already decided that ajnabi women are more like men compared to the great Xalimos of reer djibouti.
12? your mother took you there are that awkward age?! :wtf:

Trending