No one is touching Somalia. “Legitimate defense measures”

1714528190953.png

Foreign minister fiqi has been dealing with the Ethiopian midget issue quite well, however he slipped up one time when he allowed Egypt and turkey to discuss Somalia without his presence. You can tell he has genuine hate for the xabashi. There was also no account to the Serbia somaliweyne post. So fiqi as foreign minister, needs some work, but he’s good 👍

Foreign minister fiqi has been dealing with the Ethiopian midget issue quite well, however he slipped up one time when he allowed Egypt and turkey to discuss Somalia without his presence. You can tell he has genuine hate for the xabashi. There was also no account to the Serbia somaliweyne post. So fiqi as foreign minister, needs some work, but he’s good 👍
I don’t want to come across as a tribalist but Hawiye in general hate Ethiopia for historical reasons. You can count on them for being anti Ethiopian.

These are the same people who told us that Turkish ship that was going on tour to Japan was there to ‘defend our waters’
Nelly Lol GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Last edited:
This is all a ploy to sell our country to the highest bidder ala IOG and Jay Booty sxb
adopt for sale GIF by Boomerang Official
This doom and gloom doesn’t serve us well, don’t you think hawiye themselves who already grow tired of him wouldn’t usurp power if he allowed Ethiopia to do anything to us.

There are many Somali’s within the qatari army, they have our nation’s interest at heart as one of the last bastions of Islam.
What does that mean exactly?
We shouldn’t expect them to break a limb for the purpose of helping, however we will see them do everything in their power to stop anything from happening to Somalia. It is the strongest statement we’ve seen in support to Somalia besides Egypt and Turkey’s

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pastoralist your a naive kid in the diaspora. You weren't there in 99 deep in mogadishu among only 2 or 3 diaspora returnees. I went there like you naive thinking Somalis are one ppl and got rude awakening call by the galgaduud hordes squatting in the city.

I'm sick of the naive diaspora who thinks somali means anything locally. That city was like stepping into the planet of the apes and a mad max movie.combined. They were so hawiye like I promised to warn the world once back in Australia. It's interesting not much has changed for them judging by GM and HS performance in the.federation.

These ppl even sell food aid in bakaraha whjch no african country has dared done. Even in PL we have a massive wfp warehouse noone stoops so low to sell it.

Last edited:
@Pastoralist your a naive kid in the diaspora. You weren't there in 99 deep in mogadishu among only 2 or 3 diaspora returnees. I went there like you naive thinking Somalis are one ppl and got rude awakening call by the galgaduud hordes squatting in the city.

I'm sick of naive diaspora thinking somali means anything locally. That city was like stepping into the planet of the apes and a mad max movie.combined. They were so hawiye. It's interesting not much has changed for them judging by GM and HS performance in the.federation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: