No one cares about Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
White people are the only people with a Heart?

full

Let me list their resume...
  • Ki11ed 100 mil+ Native Americans
  • Chattel slavery on blacks for 300+ years (12 million+ Africans)
  • They fed the children of the African slaves to alligators and crocodiles
  • Colonized Africa, Asia, Australia, North and South America
  • Killed 15-20 million Congolese and Amputated 5 million in a very short amount of time
  • Starved 20 million Indians to death
  • Killed 2-3 million Vietnamese
  • They almost made the Aboriginals of Australia completely extinct
  • The only people to use n*kès (on Japan)
  • Ki11ed other whites in both WWars (75 million)
White people are the most lovely people on the face of the Earth!:ulyin:

Now let me list their "modern" Resume ...
  • Imprison millions of Blacks in America and Latin America (for slavery)
  • Let 700,000 Iraqi children (from 1-10) d!é because of sanctions in the 90s (Possibly much more if we include kids who are 11< )
  • Ki11ing and displacing millions of Iraqis
  • Ki11ing and displacing millions of Afghanians
  • Ki11ing and displacing millions of Syrians
  • Ki11ing and displacing millions of Libyans
  • Forcing Africa to pay debts that destabilize their economy
  • Forcing many African countries to continue paying colonial taxes
  • They keep sending billions of dollars in "aid" which just goes into the pockets of dictators (the UN admitted to this)
  • They ki11 leaders that try to help their people, and then they place a dictator that will sell him the rich African resources for pennies
  • Since they do what I just wrote above, Africans can blame the Europeans for every déad child since the 60s (which would be in the millions)
MashaAllah, Europeanka wa ba dad wanaagsan! :bell:

White people have been truly disgusting throughout modern history. Glad they'll die off and go fully extinct soon :rejoice:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
White people have been truly disgusting throughout modern history. Glad they'll die off and go fully extinct soon :rejoice:
Many people don't know that the cadaans have also been trouble makers even in the ancient times.

• In 1072 the "Sea peoples" (Greeks) came and destroyed Mesopotamia and Egypt. They made a Dark Age for almost 300 years!
  • The Greeks conquered the Mesopoatamians who were using pre calculus. Pre calculus was learned again 1500 years later
  • The Romans destroyed the Library of Alexandria. This is the largest destruction of information in the world (possibly held back humanity by 500-1000 years)
  • The Spanish people destroyed all the Libraries of Cordoba. This is one of the largest destruction of information as well
  • The Europeans colonized the world and ki11ed millions. Many "Einsteins" were ki11ed because of the Europeans
I laugh every time I hear a white supremacist say that the world would be backwards without the Europeans. In reality, we would possibly be 1000 years more advanced than we are today!

White people are the only people with a Heart?

full

Let me list their resume...
  • Ki11ed 100 mil+ Native Americans
  • Chattel slavery on blacks for 300+ years (12 million+ Africans)
  • They fed the children of the African slaves to alligators and crocodiles
  • Colonized Africa, Asia, Australia, North and South America
  • Killed 15-20 million Congolese and Amputated 5 million in a very short amount of time
  • Starved 20 million Indians to death
  • Killed 2-3 million Vietnamese
  • They almost made the Aboriginals of Australia completely extinct
  • The only people to use n*kès (on Japan)
  • Ki11ed other whites in both WWars (75 million)
White people are the most lovely people on the face of the Earth!:ulyin:

Now let me list their "modern" Resume ...
  • Imprison millions of Blacks in America and Latin America (for slavery)
  • Let 700,000 Iraqi children (from 1-10) d!é because of sanctions in the 90s (Possibly much more if we include kids who are 11< )
  • Ki11ing and displacing millions of Iraqis
  • Ki11ing and displacing millions of Afghanians
  • Ki11ing and displacing millions of Syrians
  • Ki11ing and displacing millions of Libyans
  • Forcing Africa to pay debts that destabilize their economy
  • Forcing many African countries to continue paying colonial taxes
  • They keep sending billions of dollars in "aid" which just goes into the pockets of dictators (the UN admitted to this)
  • They ki11 leaders that try to help their people, and then they place a dictator that will sell him the rich African resources for pennies
  • Since they do what I just wrote above, Africans can blame the Europeans for every déad child since the 60s (which would be in the millions)
MashaAllah, Europeanka wa ba dad wanaagsan! :bell:
And now let's examine the Arab record

They killed two of the biggest Sahaba, Uthman and Ali

They killed the prophet's grandchildren, Hassan and Hussein

They invaded Iraq and wiped out its Christian population

They invaded Iran and wiped out its Zoroastrian population

Invaded Egypt and subjugated the Copts

Invaded Palestine and subjugated Jews and Christians

Invaded North Africa,

Invaded India,

Invaded Spain

Invaded Portugal

Invaded Sicily

Invaded France

Started the African slave trade before Europeans and continued it long after the British abolished it

Committed genocide against Yazidis, Assyrians, and Armenians

Persecuted Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh after they stole the land from India

Oppress women in Saudi and the Emirates

Total body count? Just under 150 million.

Arab imperialism:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquest

Arab slave trade:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Keo

VIP

You can't only blame them for invading Egypt when whites did the same previously because there wouldn't have been Copts. Plus, didn't the copts help the Arabs against the Romans when they arrived in Egypt?

Today Syria is worse then Somalia, Syrian people are eating dogs and Cats to survive they are 32 millions while somalia is 10 million only ,We are not envious

You can't only blame them for invading Egypt when whites did the same previously because there wouldn't have been Copts. Plus, didn't the copts help the Arabs against the Romans when they arrived in Egypt?
Copts have been Christians before white people. Christianity is a middle Eastern religion exported to the west

Its a myth they came to liberate. It was a land grab. Arabs always moved to oppress the minorities they occupied and wipe out their religion. So did every other culture of the time. Nobody is blameless. They were all thugs and bandits. Difference is that white people are sorry for the crimes of their ancestors whilst Arabs celebrate theirs as heroes.

Copts were white at one point. Plus, Christianity was brought to North Africa in the 2nd century by the Romans.
Christianity started in Palestine and exported by Constantine to the West. Arabs invaded Constantinople and destroyed Byzantine Christianity. Biggest warmongers in history are the camel raping towelheads.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

They killed two of the biggest Sahaba, Uthman and Ali

They killed the prophet's grandchildren, Hassan and Hussein

They invaded Iraq and wiped out its Christian population

They invaded Iran and wiped out its Zoroastrian population

Invaded Palestine and subjugated Jews and Christians

Invaded North Africa,

Invaded India,

Invaded Spain

Invaded Portugal

Invaded Sicily

Invaded France

Started the African slave trade before Europeans and continued it long after the British abolished it

Committed genocide against Yazidis, Assyrians, and Armenians

Persecuted Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh after they stole the land from India

Oppress women in Saudi and the Emirates

Total body count? Just under 150 million.

Arab imperialism:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquest

Arab slave trade:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
Comparing Arabs to whites is like comparing a rat to an elephant. If I listed every country that the Europeans invaded, I would have over 180 points. In my last few posts I haven't even listed 1/5th of the atrocities that the Europeans committed.
I am not defending the Arabs, but I am showing that there is no comparison between Europeans and anyone else in this world.

1. Ki11ing the Sahaba and the children of the Prophet (SAW) has nothing to do with Arab imperialism

2. They didn't wipe out any Jews, Zoroastrians, or Christians. For example, Jews were safer in Muslim countries than in Christian countries.

Jews under Islamic rule were given the status of dhimmi, along with certain other pre-Islamic religious groups. Though second-class citizens, these non-Muslim groups were nevertheless accorded certain rights and protections as "people of the book". During waves of persecution in Medieval Europe, many Jews found refuge in Muslim lands. For instance, Jews expelled from the Iberian Peninsula were invited to settle in various parts of the Ottoman Empire, where they would often form a prosperous model minority of merchants acting as intermediaries for their Muslim rulers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_under_Muslim_rule#cite_note-2

3. When Salahuddin al Ayubi conquered Jerusalem, he could've massacred all the Jews and Christians, but he didn't. The Jews and Christians tortured many Arabs and other Muslims

Balian of Ibelin threatened to kill every Muslim hostage, estimated at 5,000, and to destroy Islam's holy shrines of the Dome of the Rock and the al-Aqsa Mosque if such quarter were not provided. Saladin consulted his council and the terms were accepted. The agreement was read out through the streets of Jerusalem so that everyone might within forty days provide for himself and pay to Saladin the agreed tribute for his freedom.[104] An unusually low ransom for the times (around $50 today) was to be paid for each Frank in the city, whether man, woman, or child, but Saladin, against the wishes of his treasurers, allowed many families who could not afford the ransom to leave
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin#cite_note-105

4. Arabs were not the only one who invaded Portugal. The Berbers and West Africans had already set their eyes on the Iberian Peninsula before the Arabs came. The Arabs only helped them and the Africans established the Cordoba Sultanate

5.The Romans were subjugating and torturing the Egyptians and the Muslims liberated the Egyptians from the Romans.

"The Romans truly subjugated the Egyptians! The often brutal labor required to harvest the resources was supplied mainly by the peasants of Egypt. Rome also placed a huge tax burden on the people of Egypt. Not surprisingly, the Egyptians came to despise the Roman occupation. "
https://books.google.ca/books?id=r_VgBhVO98UC&pg=PA34&lpg=PA34&dq=roman+subjugation+of+egypt&source=bl&ots=9WjHh0bEvV&sig=ntQUSlUpNVnmMKPKoHyJpHDOC24&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy3pznusPVAhUX8YMKHcxDAOUQ6AEIkwEwFw#v=onepage&q=roman subjugation of egypt&f=false

6. The Arabs did not invade the Indians. The Muslim leaders of India were Turks, other Indians, and some Ethiopians. Arabs did invade Pakistan because it was part of the former Persian empire.

7. The Arab slave trade is not comparable to the Atlantic slave trade. The Arabs did not dehumanize the blacks that they bought. The Europeans were far more brutal than the Arabs. The effects of the Atlantic slave trade can still be felt today, you can't say the same thing about the Arab Slave Trade.

8. The Assyrian and Armenian genocides were not done by Arabs. The secular Ottomans (not Muslim Ottomans) were the ones who ki11ed those innocent people.
The Yazidi genocide is being committed by some fake Muslims. Those people (Yazidis) were not really touched for almost 1500 years by the real Muslims. Many people who have been captured by 1SlS have said that they never pray nor read the Quran. One man even tricked them by reading bible verses and they let him go.

You tried to compare the Arabs to the Europeans, but instead, you brought all the Muslim wars that happened in the last 1500 years. Europeans did worse than all the Muslims combined in just the last hundred years. :westbrookwtf:

I don't believe the 150 million. That is fake numbers that the Alt-right uses.

The total body count of Europeans? It's in the billions if we include everyone suffering in sub-Saharan African, the Middle East, and Latin America today.

Last edited:
Comparing Arabs to whites is like comparing a rat to an elephant. If I listed every country that the Europeans invaded, I would have over 180 points.
I am not defending the Arabs, but I am showing that there is no comparison between Europeans and anyone else in this world.

1. Ki11ing the Sahaba and the children of the Prophet (SAW) has nothing to do with Arab "imperialism"

2. They didn't wipe out any Jews, Zoroastrians, or Christians. For example, Jews were safer in Muslim countries than in Christian countries.

Jews under Islamic rule were given the status of dhimmi, along with certain other pre-Islamic religious groups. Though second-class citizens, these non-Muslim groups were nevertheless accorded certain rights and protections as "people of the book". During waves of persecution in Medieval Europe, many Jews found refuge in Muslim lands. For instance, Jews expelled from the Iberian Peninsula were invited to settle in various parts of the Ottoman Empire, where they would often form a prosperous model minority of merchants acting as intermediaries for their Muslim rulers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_under_Muslim_rule#cite_note-2

3. When Salahuddin al Ayubi conquered Jerusalem, he could've massacred all the Jews and Christians, but he didn't. The Jews and Christians tortured many Arabs and other Muslims

Balian of Ibelin threatened to kill every Muslim hostage, estimated at 5,000, and to destroy Islam's holy shrines of the Dome of the Rock and the al-Aqsa Mosque if such quarter were not provided. Saladin consulted his council and the terms were accepted. The agreement was read out through the streets of Jerusalem so that everyone might within forty days provide for himself and pay to Saladin the agreed tribute for his freedom.[104] An unusually low ransom for the times (around $50 today) was to be paid for each Frank in the city, whether man, woman, or child, but Saladin, against the wishes of his treasurers, allowed many families who could not afford the ransom to leave
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin#cite_note-105

4. Arabs were not the only one who invaded Portugal. The Berbers and West Africans had already set their eyes on the Iberian Peninsula before the Arabs came. The Arabs only helped them and the Africans established the Cordoba Sultanate

5.The Romans were subjugating and torturing the Egyptians and the Muslims liberated the Egyptians from the Romans.

"The Romans truly subjugated the Egyptians! The often brutal labor required to harvest the resources was supplied mainly by the peasants of Egypt. Rome also placed a huge tax burden on the people of Egypt. Not surprisingly, the Egyptians came to despise the Roman occupation. "
https://books.google.ca/books?id=r_VgBhVO98UC&pg=PA34&lpg=PA34&dq=roman+subjugation+of+egypt&source=bl&ots=9WjHh0bEvV&sig=ntQUSlUpNVnmMKPKoHyJpHDOC24&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy3pznusPVAhUX8YMKHcxDAOUQ6AEIkwEwFw#v=onepage&q=roman subjugation of egypt&f=false

6. The Arabs did not invade the Indians. The Muslim leaders of India were Turks, other Indians, and some Ethiopians. Arabs did invade Pakistan because it was part of the former Persian empire.

7. The Arab slave trade is not comparable to the Atlantic slave trade. The Arabs did not dehumanize the blacks that they bought. The Europeans were far more brutal than the Arabs. The effects of the Atlantic slave trade can still be felt today, you can't say the same thing about the Arab Slave Trade.

8. The Assyrian and Armenian genocides were not done by Arabs. The secular Ottomans were the ones who ki11ed those innocent people.
The Yazidi genocide is being committed by some fake Muslims. Those people (Yazidis) were not really touched for almost 1500 years by the real Muslims. Many people who have been captured by 1SlS have said that they never pray nor read the Quran. One man even tricked them by reading bible verses and they let him go.

You tried to compare the Arabs to the Europeans, but instead, you brought all the Muslim wars that happened in the last 1500 years. Europeans did worse than all the Muslims combined in just the last hundred years. :westbrookwtf:

I don't believe the 150 million. That is fake numbers that the Alt-right uses.

The total body count of Europeans? It's in the billions if we include everyone suffering in sub-Saharan African, the Middle East, and Latin America today.
Horse manure. Arabs are a disgrace to Islam. They are inferior not just to Europeans, but to everybody.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Christianity started in Palestine and exported by Constantine to the West. Arabs invaded Constantinople and destroyed Byzantine Christianity. Biggest warmongers in history are the camel raping towelheads.
no disrespect sxb but white people have killed far more people then arabs. Just a short read into history would tell you that the greatest warmongers is the white man you worship. Akhi I despise arabs but I also hate the white man equally or more. There is no need to bootyclap for either side they are both despicable however the white man has set the mark for the harshness and evilness of humans. There is no denying that. The arab is an amateur to the white man.

no disrespect sxb but white people have killed far more people then arabs. Just a short read into history would tell you that the greatest warmongers is the white man you worship. Akhi I despise arabs but I also hate the white man equally or more. There is no need to bootyclap for either side they are both despicable however the white man has set the mark for the harshness and evilness of humans. There is no denying that. The arab is an amateur.
Whites were colonized for 700 years by Muslims in Spain and Portugal. But whites colonised Muslims for less than two hundred years. Says it all really.

Arabs castrated their black slaves so they would not breed, hence why blacks don't exist in any numbers in the Gulf whereas the descendants of US slaves are in the tens of millions.

Arabs win in the brutality stakes every time.

I think its a blessing that the world has let somalis fight between themselves like brainless morons. Imagine if 13 plus nations took sides and funded countless of rebel groups? Our death toll would have been higher because we have almost yearly famine to deal with. Though some western nations did join but their efforts was short and limited. We only have to worry about the tigre regime which will be taken care off if the day the west stops funding.

Why you lot comparing atrocities committed by arabs and whites? They are both hateful and violent towards somali people
:drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending