No one cares about Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Let me Tell you stuff this Dhanan Empire should Come and it should ruled by a Somali Bloke like Me Ahmad Ibn Ibrahim Al Ghazi
rally up the Indians and tell them to kill Al saud.

Increase our military power Buy Al qeadah Fight every country until the Whole world becomes Dhanan Continent, My Capitial is Baghdad because it the House of Wisdom place.

dHANA.png

The only people with a heart in this world are Westerners. Arabs don't give a toss about Somalis. Look at how they treat dark skinned Muslim labourers in their countries.

Thousands of non Arabs went to fight in Syria, but no Arabs go to fight in Somalia and the Central African Republic. Why? Racism and yet these people are the spiritual leaders to whom we go for Islamic instruction.
Dafuq u talking Bout. Westernes are Even worse. They are just better at hiding it. Dont let the media fool u bro.
They are the cause for the destabilization in the muslim world.
Dont say people dgaf about somalia. People got tired of somalia bc somalia was in civil war for 30 years. U cant expect people to rebuild and fix ur country for u, while u are sitting on ur flat a**
Its OUR duty to fight for our people culture and dhul

maestro

Cultural revolution
Syria is freshly destroyed and pumps out refugees more than anywhere else while Somalia has been shit for 26-30 years and most of the refugees have been to the west. No one cares anymore.

Plus Somalia is considered a recovering country while Syria is in full crisis mode. Priorities

Dafuq u talking Bout. Westernes are Even worse. They are just better at hiding it. Dont let the media fool u bro.
They are the cause for the destabilization in the muslim world.
Dont say people dgaf about somalia. People got tired of somalia bc somalia was in civil war for 30 years. U cant expect people to rebuild and fix ur country for u, while u are sitting on ur flat a**
Its OUR duty to fight for our people culture and dhul
To hell with Gulf Arab savages. They're worthless.

If countries were people, the West would be Somalia's girlfriend.

Kezira

disneylanders
Syria is freshly destroyed and pumps out refugees more than anywhere else while Somalia has been shit for 26-30 years and most of the refugees have been to the west. No one cares anymore.

Plus Somalia is considered a recovering country while Syria is in full crisis mode. Priorities
Just accept it no one cares

To hell with Gulf Arab savages. They're worthless.

If countries were people, the West would be Somalia's girlfriend.

Saxib i dont like arab booty clappers nor white booty clappers.

Arab people does have bad peoole but so does every one else. Atleast we have some similiraties with them. But the west?

Wallahi they are the worst people. When u face them they smile, but the sec u turn around they will stab u in ur back.

What good have the west done for somalia? NOTHING.

- they steal our resources
- dump nuclear waste in our waters
- supporting our biggest enemy aidstopia. Who is killing somali people every day.
Causing destabilization by buying politicians etc
the list is endless

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
The only people with a heart in this world are Westerners. Arabs don't give a toss about Somalis. Look at how they treat dark skinned Muslim labourers in their countries.

Thousands of non Arabs went to fight in Syria, but no Arabs go to fight in Somalia and the Central African Republic. Why? Racism and yet these people are the spiritual leaders to whom we go for Islamic instruction.
they actually do, I done some research on Al shabaabs videos alot of their members are Arab

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've noticed that some (not all) Somalis seem to admire Arabs the same way that AA's tend to kiss the ass of Whites at times.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's just an observation.

Real Somalis don't. I have never met one like this in real life. Then again, birds of a feather flock together. :siilaanyolaugh:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
The only people with a heart in this world are Westerners.
White people are the only people with a Heart?

full

Let me list their resume...
  • Ki11ed 100 mil+ Native Americans
  • Chattel slavery on blacks for 300+ years (12 million+ Africans)
  • They fed the children of the African slaves to alligators and crocodiles
  • Colonized Africa, Asia, Australia, North and South America
  • Killed 15-20 million Congolese and Amputated 5 million in a very short amount of time
  • Starved 20 million Indians to death
  • Killed 2-3 million Vietnamese
  • They almost made the Aboriginals of Australia completely extinct
  • The only people to use n*kès (on Japan)
  • Ki11ed other whites in both WWars (75 million)
White people are the most lovely people on the face of the Earth!:ulyin:

Now let me list their "modern" Resume ...
  • Imprison millions of Blacks in America and Latin America (for slavery)
  • Let 700,000 Iraqi children (from 1-10) d!é because of sanctions in the 90s (Possibly much more if we include kids who are 11< )
  • Ki11ing and displacing millions of Iraqis
  • Ki11ing and displacing millions of Afghanians
  • Ki11ing and displacing millions of Syrians
  • Ki11ing and displacing millions of Libyans
  • Forcing Africa to pay debts that destabilize their economy
  • Forcing many African countries to continue paying colonial taxes
  • They keep sending billions of dollars in "aid" which just goes into the pockets of dictators (the UN admitted to this)
  • They ki11 leaders that try to help their people, and then they place a dictator that will sell him the rich African resources for pennies
  • Since they do what I just wrote above, Africans can blame the Europeans for every déad child since the 60s (which would be in the millions)
MashaAllah, Europeanka wa ba dad wanaagsan! :bell:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending