No New Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

So I'm hanging outside the highrise building that I work, just posted smoking a cig with the hommie. When a group of girls who also happen to work in the building came beside us for a smoke break. Their conversation was pretty loud because they were giggling and snickering out loud.

Long story short, one of them hugged them goodbye, and left the conversation. But as soon as she left, the 3 remaining friends started talking mad shit about her. This time the volume of their voices decreased but we could overhear exactly what they were whispering. "She's so fake" said one of them, and the giggling started once again. Keep in mind these girls are Cadaan. That being said, Same girl who called her homegirl fake looked at her phone and said her break was over. Funny thing was as soon as she also walked away the 2 remaining females who were still smoking started talking about her. Obviously these girls when together seemed as if they were the best of friends. The first girl who left seemed to be directing the conversation. She was rather funny to be honest. Asked me for a lighter, and told me she told herself she'd quit.
What threw me off the guard is the fact they had the audacity to call her fake, they were talking mad shit about her when she wasn't even present, but they played the friendly card when she were around.

This is not an emotion common to men, so me and my boy looked at each other and chuckled to ourselves.
I've heard stories that women don't get along, but I never assumed it was this bad.

Ladies: Have you ever had a friend...who wasn't a friend?

Men: No question for ya'll, this is a female issue i suppose.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
sxb, wey dhacda obamadatazz
but, the general rule is
if they talk shit/gossip about someone else...whats to stop them from talking shit/gossiping about you when youre not around?:drakewtf:

S

SOMACOON

sxb, wey dhacda obamadatazz
but, the general rule is
if they talk shit/gossip about someone else...whats to stop them from talking shit/gossiping about you when youre not around?:drakewtf:
:denzelnigga:

Ha dhacdee, balse I dont understand why they'd even communicate beyond that.
I felt bad for the first girl, but the second girl gets no love. She got what she deserved

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
:denzelnigga:

Ha dhacdee, balse I dont understand why they'd even communicate beyond that.
I felt bad for the first girl, but the second girl gets no love. She got what she deserved
most girls are only friends for show. some are cool with things staying strictly surface. nothing deep. others just dont like confrontation.

Q

Queen Carawelo

But now you're doing the same shit by telling us. :comeon:

trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers/Somali spot gossip fingers. :chrisfreshhah:

S

SOMACOON

But now you're doing the same shit by telling us. :comeon:

trigger fingers turn to twitter fingere/Somali spot gossip fingers. :chrisfreshhah:
tumblr_lipa9aPxB91qcc5y1o1_500.gif

S

SOMACOON

most girls are only friends for show. some are cool with things staying strictly surface. nothing deep. others just dont like confrontation.
That's insane. Friendship in the male world means a lot, we don't even allow others to talk shit about the hommie near us.
That would be a move allowing niggahs to sneak diss your hommie right in front of you

Q

Queen Carawelo

You quoted me then tagged me. I really did a nerve then. Trigger fingers turn to somalispot gossip fingers!

S

SOMACOON

Office gossip can be brutal, I don't consider work colleagues as friends
I don't even trust my co-workers. I've been fired for getting too comfortable.
This Somali niggah told me he smoked weed, so i brought that shit to work so we can smoke it.
He told me he quit, and got a call to take a urine test two days later. Even the Somalis can't be trusted wallahi

I don't even trust my co-workers. I've been fired for getting too comfortable.
This Somali niggah told me he smoked weed, so i brought that shit to work so we can smoke it.
He told me he quit, and got a call to take a urine test two days later. Even the Somalis can't be trusted wallahi

:deadmanny:

I worked with one Somali guy walahi time would fly, we both got sacked though but it was worth it

S

SOMACOON

:deadmanny:

I worked with one Somali guy walahi time would fly, we both got sacked though but it was worth it
All my hommies are Somali. Even to this day I still get high with my co-workers. But niggah was extra sneaky wallahi, cirkaan galaa kulaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts