No minimum age limit at which marriage can take place in Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Marley

retired
Minimum age is 15 for women and men.

I'm tired of atheist and their obsessions with pedophilia.

Western morality is at an all time low that there are very few things seen as immoral, one of them is pedophilia. Soon I suspect, within 10-15 years pedophilia or child love will be seen as normal.

You'll move on to how immoral muslims are for using too much water or some other nonsensical thing. The harassment will never end.

Europeans use to view islam and Muslims as lascivious, today we're uptight prudes. Western morals are forever changing. I don't understand people who base their beliefs on what's right and wrong on trends.

If something's moral it was moral 100 years ago and it's moral today.

Wtf is all this even supposed to mean :mindblown:

No, grown men having sexual relationships with anyone under 18 wont been seen as "normal" by the majority of westerners.
Not now, not ever. Fyi the word is hebephile. Pedophile is the word for sexual attractions to babies/toddlers

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No, grown men having sexual relationships with anyone under 18 wont been seen as "normal" by the majority of westerners.
Not now, not ever. Fyi the word is hebephile. Pedophile is the word for sexual attractions to babies/toddlers
Lol, how many babymommas in the Americas who having lawless relations under 18, in my state a woman and man can marry if they are at least 16 but need a written so sent from one of the parents.

Bob Marley

retired
Calling him a goat fucker is clearly crossing the line you c*nt. You have to understand way back in the fucking day when they're weren't schools no shit, no nothing, most people would marry very young because they're wasn't much to do and it was the absolute norm for both genders. Now that people have more oppurtunities, more intelligence, the oppurtunities to grow more people have a gained a different perspective. There was no boyfriend, no girlfriend, buffoon fuckery; but having puberty doesn't necesarily mean that the person is sound and mature, even then your body is still developing but in today's era I wouldn't find it proper.

Aww, is the camel jockey upset?:russ:
Sorry, but the concept of not having sexual relationships with kids should be known to any any rational people. Clearly you are backwards

What's your definition of "adulthood"? Wallahi I've seen 12 year old girls that are incredibly mature and capable of making decisions while on the other hand, I've also seen 30 year old women that are literally borderline retarded and cannot make a decision whatsoever.

Why are you using foul language? By Allah, you would not use this kind of language to my face.

Lmaoo what are you gonna do? Run into a crowd with bombs attached to yourself?:pachah1:

f*ck outta here you donkey molester. Leave innocent kids alone you sick freak.

Hafez

VIP

Well who cares what "Westerners" see as normal? If you're an atheist, I'm assuming your an ardent supporter of science and regard it as the ultimate truth. For what other purpose do females reach puberty in their pre-teens/early-teens?

Bob Marley

retired
Lol, how many babymommas in the Americas who having lawless relations under 18, in my state a woman and man can marry if they are at least 16 but need a written so sent from one of the parents.

in some states it's also legal to have sex with animals (white people lmao)
But it's not considered a normal thing by any means.

Also, the middle east and areas who pratice Islam have a whooole lotta problems regarding this issue. Some children are forced into marriage. They don't have the rights of consent

Hafez

VIP
in some states it's also legal to have sex with animals (white people lmao)
But it's not considered a normal thing by any means.

Also, the middle east and areas who pratice Islam have a whooole lotta problems regarding this issue. Some children are forced into marriage. They don't have the rights of consent
Forced marriages are far removed from Islam.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A previously-married woman has more right concerning herself than her guardian, and the permission of a virgin should be sought (regarding marriage), and her permission is her silence.” Narrated by Muslim, 1421.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Face it, you live in a society where it's acceptable for grown men to rape small children with the caveat being that it's not white children in the west. Literally thousands of western men go on holiday to rape and abuse animals and children.

Sometimes they make animals rape children as well. this will become mainstream in 20 years time.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Aww, is the camel jockey upset?:russ:
Sorry, but the concept of not having sexual relationships with kids should be known to any any rational people. Clearly you are backwards

Lmaoo what are you gonna do? Run into a crowd with bombs attached to yourself?:pachah1:

f*ck outta here you donkey molester. Leave innocent kids alone you sick freak.
You think everyone back in the day married when they were 18 and above? Now you want to swing some beastial insults at me like some monkey slinging his smelly doo doo? You are so fucking sad. Do we have to shun people who
marry under 18, instead of being adulterous situations now? Nigga, my grandma got married when she was 16 years old ain't no beastial, hebdefile, wtf u want to label it problem with that nigga. LOL, stop slinging your shit at me.

Bob Marley

retired
Well who cares what "Westerners" see as normal? If you're an atheist, I'm assuming your an ardent supporter of science and regard it as the ultimate truth. For what other purpose do females reach puberty in their pre-teens/early-teens?

Puberty happens to some girl pre-maturely, not all. Either way, that isn't the basis for which the decision is to be made.
You reach full adulthood by the age of 18 (Mentally as well as Physically)

Forced marriages are far removed from Islam.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A previously-married woman has more right concerning herself than her guardian, and the permission of a virgin should be sought (regarding marriage), and her permission is her silence.” Narrated by Muslim, 1421.

There is still a huge issue with it. Forced marriage isn't even the only problem children face

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
"And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allah as Accountant." 4:6

The word used is بلغوا which comes from بلغ. The legal age in Shafi'i fiqh (I.e. When someone is considered بالغ) is 15 years of age. This is generally considered the "marriageable age" because girls usually would have reached puberty and the age of discernment at 15.

Btw Aisha RA was a very special child not only was she married at a young age but she led a battle of you follow that ahadith. @Bob Marley, could you lead a battle at 10? Lol

I think that same narrated said she was 20, 16 and 30 but regardless that's irrelevant to muslims as Aisha's age does not cancel out that you have to be of a mature age to be married. Most scholars have to determine that to be 15 min.

Bob Marley

retired
Face it, you live in a society where it's acceptable for grown men to rape small children with the caveat being that it's not white children in the west. Literally thousands of western men go on holiday to rape and abuse animals and children.

Sometimes they make animals rape children as well. this will become mainstream in 20 years time.

I've heard stories of white men traveling to places with intentions of having sex with young boys but still, what the hell makes you think it will become mainstream? Most people frown upon such acts. Seriously, you know what happens to an inmate locked up for messing with children? They get fucked up caused nobody likes them, not even hardcore criminals

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Puberty happens to some girl pre-maturely, not all. Either way, that isn't the basis for which the decision is to be made.
You reach full adulthood by the age of 18 (Mentally as well as Physically)

There is still a huge issue with it. Forced marriage isn't even the only problem children face
So by that logic some men reach full puberty by their early 20s cuz they stop growing at that time :pacspit: You're so fucking dumb. Your the type of dumb ass that's okay with young people fucking strangers and getting AIDS, but against 15 or 16 year olds getting married, worst of all you find it as revolting as someone fucking a goat ( you certainly have a thing for animals btw), jealous much?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You think everyone back in the day married when they were 18 and above? Now you want to swing some beastial insults at me like some monkey slinging his smelly doo doo? You are so fucking sad. Do we have to shun people who
marry under 18, instead of being adulterous situations now? Nigga, my grandma got married when she was 16 years old ain't no beastial, hebdefile, wtf u want to label it problem with that nigga. LOL, stop slinging your shit at me.

Baraf don't you know it's perfectly ok for a 12/13 year old girls to explore their sexuality (often with much older males statistically speaking) but marriage at under 18 with family approval is wrong and barbaric!!!!

/sarcasm

Bob Marley

retired

Alright I can understand that.. I would actually mind less if it two people around the same age

But a grown man with a little kid? :idontlike:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I've heard stories of white men traveling to places with intentions of having sex with young boys but still, what the hell makes you think it will become mainstream? Most people frown upon such acts. Seriously, you know what happens to an inmate locked up for messing with children? They get fucked up caused nobody likes them, not even hardcore criminals

:damedamn: A few stories bro?? It's an industry in south east Asia and Africa. It's thousands and thousands of them.

I'm sorry, last I checked no one was too fussed about the UN raping and molesting animals and children it was a blip on the news. It's tacitly accepted. You know this and I know this.

I have many reasons but mainly the lobby groups and the fact that western morality is very flimsy and subject to change with the times. All pedophiles need to prove is that no ones getting hurt in the process and they're born that way.

Haven't you noticed a growing acceptance of 'I'm a pedophile but I don't touch children' stories? That's the first step.

Bob Marley

retired
:damedamn: A few stories bro?? It's an industry in south east Asia and Africa. It's thousands and thousands of them.

I'm sorry, last I checked no one was too fussed about the UN raping and molesting animals and children it was a blip on the news. It's tacitly accepted. You know this and I know this.

I have many reasons but mainly the lobby groups and the fact that western morality is very flimsy and subject to change with the times. All pedophiles need to prove is that no ones getting hurt in the process and they're born that way.

Haven't you noticed a growing acceptance of 'I'm a pedophile but I don't touch children' stories? That's the first step.

No, you got it all wrong.
We're moving away from backwards, primitive beliefs like that while it's still in your religion that it's completely okay.

The Quran needs a couple of adjustments fast! A couple sickos don't mean that's how the majority of people living here feel -- Sad part is the difference between them and you is it's justified and seen as a normal thing within your culture

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No, you got it all wrong.
We're moving away from backwards, primitive beliefs like that while it's still in your religion that it's completely okay.

The Quran needs a couple of adjustments fast! A couple sickos don't mean that's how the majority of people living here feel -- Sad part is the difference between them and you is it's justified and seen as a normal thing

I like how you just whitewashed the thousands of children who are molested and raped everyday.,:eek:

Instead of condemning it you said it's just a couple of them ( a bold faced LIE) you change the subject lie about me and my culture. @Hafez just explained to you that according to shafi fiqi (aka the school of thought somalis and many Sunnis practice) 15 is the minimum age.

Why lie?

Hafez

VIP
Even Abu Bakr was initially surprised by Muhammad's proposal.
Oh wow! Did I really miss this comment?

This is how you know this guy spews random garbage LOL. Aisha (RA) was already engaged to Jubayr ibn Mut'im (before Abu Bakr decided to cancel this engagement) before she was engaged to the Prophet (SAW). So how could Abu Bakr (RA) have been surprised at the Prophet (SAW)'s engagement? It was also a female that decided to match the Prophet (SAW) with Aisha (RA). This just goes to show that it was customary at the time. Also, if it's permissible for a Muslim father to give his young daughter's hand in marriage, it doesn't mean that it's compulsory for him. It's optional (mubah). I wouldn't marry my daughter off at 10 years of age. Does this make me a sinner? No! A father can decide to give his daughter's hand in marriage at whenever he wants (with her approval).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts