No matter how much reer Gabiley cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Lady Zaynab of Discordia ain't coming back. :liberaltears: So you have 3 options.

1. Suck my HY balls
2. Continue crying in discord
3. Go back to somnet and continue your business of licking Rightwing/Lejusticier.

I take no prisoners unless you are a beautiful girl with long hair. :samwelcome:

Last edited:
Some group full of crackheads that tried to do coup d'etat to Somalispot but got karbashed.
omar-come-at-the-king.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Or they can do what they do best and offer me one of their women like they did for Farmaajo and hope I take it easy on them. :pachah1:

17098483_929679807166417_3422122234814924496_n.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Lady Zaynab of Discordia ain't coming back. :liberaltears: So you have 3 options.

1. Suck my HY balls
2. Continue crying in discord
3. Go back to somnet and continue your business of licking Rightwing/Lejusticier.

I take no prisoners unless you are a beautiful girl with long hair. :samwelcome:
we have many potential southerns available from a plethora of different subclans,the decision is yours,i cant promise you that they are beautiful,i mean they are southerners at the end of the day:jaynerd:

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
im from puntland babes,no adoon niggas running amuck down here,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even worse:chrisfreshhah:
I rather take my changes with an AMISOM soldier who has some hygiene than a pirate:drakelaugh:
Are you even capable of not dying while trying to earn the money for my airplane ticket?:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.